Fallen branches removed from road
A busy road blocked by fallen branches has now been cleared.
A police spokesman said at about 4.30pm that Parson’s Lane in Devonshire had been reopened.
He added: “The patience of the motoring public and area residents while the cleanup was conducted is greatly appreciated.”
The spokesman earlier advised that the road was impassable and that the damage to trees was probably caused by yesterday’s bad weather. The cleanup work was carried out by the Works & Engineering department.
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive