Police advise on filing complaints

The public is reminded, should they wish to file a complaint against a member of the Bermuda Police Service, they should do so by completing the online complaint form available at the Police Complaints Authority, (PCA), website: pca.bm

The forms are also available via the Bermuda Police Service Community Reporting Portal at: https://portal.police.bm

Lastly, provided physical distancing and COVID regulations and BPS guidelines are adhered to, complaints can resume being taken at any station by a Sergeant or above.

Press release by the Bermuda Police Service

You must be registered or signed-in to post comment or to vote.

Published Aug 12, 2020 at 1:33 pm (Updated Aug 12, 2020 at 1:33 pm)

Police advise on filing complaints

What you
Need to
1. For a smooth experience with our commenting system we recommend that you use Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Firefox or Chrome Browsers. Additionally please clear both your browser's cache and cookies - How do I clear my cache and cookies?
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service
7. To report breaches of the Terms of Service use the flag icon

  • Take Our Poll

    Today's Obituaries

    eMoo Posts