A man died after he lost control of his motorcycle and hit a wall last night.
Ricardo Gibbs, 40, was seriously injured in the crash on Harbour Road, Paget, near Highwood Lane, at about 11.20pm.
He was taken to hospital but later...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jan 17, 2019 8:00 am
A 62-year-old man is in critical condition this evening after he was struck by a car near Trinity Church Road.
- Jan 17, 2019 4:38 pm
A 56-year-old motorcycle rider injured in a crash yesterday afternoon has been released from hospital.
- Jan 17, 2019 12:04 pm
Drivers will be offered two extra hours of free parking in a Hamilton city car park if they leave their vehicle overnight on a...
- Jan 14, 2019 8:00 am
A 60-year-old man whose car plunged about 70 feet down a cliff face into the sea on Saturday said yesterday that staying calm...
- Jan 9, 2019 8:00 am
Police have warned bike riders who perform “wheelies” they are risking their lives and others.
The caution came after...
- Jan 9, 2019 8:00 am
A 60-year-old man escaped uninjured after driving his car overboard in Southampton.
The incident happened on Middle...
- Jan 7, 2019 8:00 am
Two men were banned from the roads for 18 months after they admitted drink-driving yesterday.
Magistrates’ Court heard...
- Jan 5, 2019 8:00 am
Ten people were arrested on suspicion of impaired driving between last Friday night and New Year’s Day, police revealed...
- Jan 3, 2019 8:00 am
A year-end bash, the Syzygy Festival, will promote designated drivers as well as offering ferry and bus travel to keep the...
- Dec 29, 2018 8:00 am
A 70-year-old woman was reported dead this afternoon after an accident on Vesey Street, Devonshire left her trapped beneath a...
- Dec 26, 2018 1:46 pm
- Man ‘serious’ after St George’s crash
- Video shows roadside checkpoints in action
- ‘Serious’ crash on South Road, Devonshire
- High-speed chase rider banned for a year
- Mom shields baby after being hit by motorbike
- Bars call for more late-night transportation
- Cyclist suffers serious eye injury after fall
- Collect your designated driver button
- Driver in North Shore crash remains in ICU
- Driver critical after Blackwatch Pass crash
- Motorcyclist injured in Crow Lane crash
- Wells throws weight behind road safety campaign
- Cardwell issues Christmas road safety warning
- Checkpoints planned for the weekend
- Designated drivers scheme launched
- Drive for Change winner backs road safety efforts
- Digicel joins Drive for Change campaign
- Impaired driver banned and fined
- Teenage motorcyclist hurt in crash
- ‘I should’ve never gone to that wedding’
- Man ‘serious’ after bike crash
- New rules for ‘sip and shops’
- Corbishley backs campaign to improve driving
- Taxi crash causes Paget delays
- Woman, 87, hit by car on city street
- Woman, 88, in intensive care after crash
- Green light for speed cameras
- Sip-and-shop events could be breaking law
- More roadside sobriety tests
- Corbishley: island must debate speed limit
- HomeSafe Bermuda to expand by Christmas
- Barriers quickly erected at Watch Hill Park
- Ten arrested in sobriety checkpoints
- Motorist hurt in St David’s car crash
- Arthur ‘George’ Wales (1970-2018)
- Drive for Change backed by 100 doctors
- Drink-driver ignores police’s taxi advice
- Driver stable after crashing into wall
- Man injured in Southampton car crash
- Motorbike rider killed in St George’s crash
Police name fatal crash victim
Dame Jennifer backs Mary Prince Day
William Zuill brand buckles up for success
Charity helps to reintegrate women prisoners
Man ‘critical’ after being hit by car
Hola from a digital nomad in Panama
Solar-power system is biggest in Hamilton
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive