House: RA financial statements tabled
Financial statements of the Regulatory Authority were tabled in the House of Assembly this morning.
Walter Roban, the Minister of Home Affairs, tabled the annual financial statements of the RA for fiscal years 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17.
Mr Roban told MPs that the reports had all been audited by the Office of the Auditor-General, as required by law.
He added: “The RA has done and continues to do vital work for the people of Bermuda.”
Mr Roban said that the 2017-18 report would be tabled once completed and audited.
• To view Walter Roban’s ministerial stastement in full, click on the PDF link under “Related Media”
Government boat believed to be sunk
Two sides argue over magistrate’s evidence
Lawyer relives search for family in Bahamas
Mentally ill man detained in hospital
Joint store as jewellery businesses combine
Regiment ready to help Cayman Islands
Marilyn’s writing debut
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive