Kopser joins XL Catlin from AIG
XL Catlin has appointed Chris Kopser to lead its global risk management insurance North America division.
He was previously with American International Group. He will report to Joseph Tocco, chief executive, North America insurance, who said: “We are excited to have Chris join our leadership team. His long track record of success running casualty underwriting operations and proven leadership skills make him an excellent choice to lead our growing global risk management business.”
Mr Kopser will be based in New York.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive