Duo complete Hamilton Re internship
Hamilton Reís 2018 two summer interns have completed a ten-week programme with the Bermudian-based reinsurer.
Tomisha Goater and Amon Wedderburn gained insight into Hamilton Reís diversified book of business and accelerated IT vision.
This is the third year that Hamilton Re has offered its internship programme. The initiative is a part of Hamiltonís ongoing commitment to attract Bermudians to the insurance and reinsurance industry. This summer was Ms Goaterís second Hamilton internship.
Susan Smith, vice-president, catastrophe modelling and coordinator of Hamilton Reís internship programme, said that both students displayed an impressive aptitude for efficiency throughout their time at the company, which culminated in a final project on workplace organisation and a presentation to chief executive officer Kathleen Reardon and other executives.
For more information, please visit www.hamiltongroup.com
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive