Scor shoots down report of PartnerRe talks
French reinsurer Scor has bluntly denied reports that it has been in discussions over a potential tie-up with Bermudian firm PartnerRe.
The rumour was published on the website of French business publication BFM.
Scor said: “Formally denies the claim on the BFM business website that the group has been in discussions with another partner for several months.
“Contrary to this assertion, Scor has held no discussions with PartnerRe or any other company.”
PartnerRe is owned by Exor, the investment vehicle of Italy’s Agnelli family.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive