Come to Mount Zion for free men’s seminar
• Mt Zion AME Church: Join us for a free men’s health seminar with Dr Henry Dowling, 11am-1pm. For more information telephone 238-0284.
• Jehovah’s Witnesses: “Don’t Give Up In Doing What is Fine!”, a forum based on Galatians 6: 9. Various talks and symposia are designed to answer two important questions: Why is it difficult to do what is fine? What will help us to succeed? 9.30am at Ruth Seaton James Centre for the Performing Arts. Admission is free. No collection will be taken.
• Guild of the Good Shepherds: 123rd anniversary service in the Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity at 3.30pm. Speaker is Rev Tom Slawson, priest-in-charge of St George’s Parish. Reception to follow in the hall.
• RHM International: Join us for a goal-setting, fun workshop based on Habakkuk 2:2. Please bring a foam board measuring anywhere from 5 x 7 up to placemat size, a picture frame, craft kit tools and any items to repurpose. 6.30pm at The Reading Clinic, Serpentine Road. Admission is $35; a light meal and materials will be provided. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Eugenia Robinson on 236-2725.
• Mt Zion AME Church: Join us for a men’s games night at Roddy Bassett’s house, 7pm-9pm. For more information telephone 238-0284.
• Salvation Army St George’s Corps: Car boot sale fundraiser at Tiger Bay Gardens, St George’s. Baked goods and refreshments will be on sale from 9am-3pm. Tables cost $25 and must be reserved by Tuesday, April 3. For more information: email@example.com or 704-0562.
• Mt Zion AME Church: Join us for our Men’s Weekend celebrations starting with a cod fish breakfast and locker room discussion with Pastor Dean Smith. 9am-12pm in Mt Zion’s Hayward Hall. Admission, $15 per person. Please telephone 238-0284 by April 3 to reserve your spot.
• Hamilton Seventh-day Adventist Church: Come worship with us at 43 King Street. Sabbath school starts at 9.15am and, immediately following at 11am, divine worship. For more information call the church office on 292-7885.
• Widows fellowship group: Every third Saturday from 4.30pm to 6pm at Vernon Temple administration office. Telephone 297-2101 or 704-3077.
• Bilingual worship (Spanish/English): 6.30pm at Warwick Seventh-day Adventist Church Fellowship Hall, 92 South Shore Road. Call 236-0077 or 537-4857.
• New Testament Church of God Healing Centre: All are welcome to attend our Free Mart every second Saturday each month at 84 Somerset Road, Sandys. Everything is free from 8am-3pm.
• BJ Ministries International: Join us every fourth Saturday for our Sharing and Caring, Sister to Sister meeting at Radnor Road Christian Fellowship, North Shore Rd, Hamilton Parish from 10am to 1pm. Contact Beverly Jones 238-7453.
• Centenary United Methodist Church: Invites you to join us for our worship service every Sunday at 11am at the corner of Collectors Hill and South Shore Road, Smith’s. Pastor, Rev Dick Stetler; organist, Sheila Smith.
• Discovering Christianity Fellowship: Join us at 1.30pm every week in the Royal Caribbean Room at the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute (on the mezzanine level). For more information telephone 335-2916 or 238-8010.
• Greater Love Christian Fellowship: Invites you to join us at Heritage Worship Centre from 8am-9.15am. We exist to provide love and care for one another through sharing each other’s needs, burdens and joys. 59 Dundonald Street, Hamilton.
• Church of Christ Paget: Join us in Hallett Hall, Bermuda College for Sunday school at 10am and our worship services at 11am and 4.45pm. All are welcome.
• St Philip AME Church: Join us for church school at 9.30am. For more information telephone 293-0882.
• Emmanuel Baptist Church: Join us for our 11am services at 35 Dundonald Street, Hamilton.
• Richard Allen AME Church: Join us for church school at 9.30am and worship and praise service at 11am at 23 Queen Street, St George. Call 297-0239.
• The Salvation Army: All are welcome to join our services at 11am and 6pm at 6 Governor’s Alley, St George.
• Wesley Methodist Church: Join us for Sunday school at 10.45am. Worship service begins at 11am with Reverend Meredith Fraser. 41 Church Street, Hamilton. For more information telephone 292-0418.
• Southampton Seventh-day Adventist Church: Community giveaway every third Sunday of the month including clothing, food and shoes from 1-4pm at Fellowship Hall on Middle Road, Southampton. For more information: 238-1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ebenezer Methodist Church: Children of all ages are invited to join us for Sunday school at 11am at 7 York Street, St George.
• Somerset Seventh-day Adventist Church: A free giveaway of clothing on the fourth Sunday of each month from noon to 4pm at 6 Beacon Hill, Sandys.
• Midland Heights Seventh-day Adventist Church: Free clothing for all ages on the first Sunday of each month from 10am to 12pm and the second Sunday of each month from 12pm to 2pm at 145 North Shore Road, Hamilton Parish.
• Marsden First United Methodist Church: All are invited to attend our 10.30am worship service with Pastor Joseph Whalen. Darryl Simons is the minister of music with Tony Cox, Derrick Simmons and Dennis Francis of the Praise Band. 151 South Shore Road, Smith’s. For more information: 293-7045, email@example.com or www.facebook.com/FirstUnitedMethodistChurch.
• Heard Chapel AME Church: We extend a warm Christian welcome to our church school at 9.45am. All are also welcome to join our 11am service with Rev Terry Hassell. The scripture will be John 12: 20-33, and the sermon topic, Dying to Live. 42 Glebe Road, Pembroke.
• House of Prayer International Ministries: Join us for our weekly praise and worship service at 11.15am at 25 Marsh Folly Road, Pembroke.
• Bahá’ís of Bermuda: All are welcome to join our devotional gatherings at the Bahá’í National Centre in Hamilton (entrance on Brunswick St) at 11am on the first Sunday of every month. For more information telephone 292-2723, 293-3517 or visit www.bahai.org.
• Church of God of Prophecy: Join our Sunday school at 9.45am and our 11am worship service. District overseer is Bishop Earl McKay. 3 Curving Avenue, Pembroke. Call 335-0984.
• Bahá’í Faith: Weekly discourse on the betterment of Bermuda spiritually, socially, educationally and intellectually. Held in Bahá’í homes between the parishes of Warwick through Sandys. Time: 6.30pm-8pm. Contact Randy Vaucrosson on 504-1844.
• St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church: Prayer group in the sanctuary, from 12.45pm to 1.15pm. The group meets on the first and third Monday of each month in the pink church on the corner of Church and Court Streets.
• First Church of God: A TLC Institute Community School, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 2.30pm on Sound View Road, Sandys. For more information: 234-0492 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Church of God of Prophecy: Join Prayer First Mondays at 7pm. District overseer is Bishop Earl W. McKay. 3 Curving Avenue, Pembroke. 335-0984.
• St Philip AME Church: Join us for Bible study from 7pm to 8.30pm at 102 Harrington Sound Road, Smith’s. Telephone 293-0882.
• The First Church of God: Join us as we host Daily Bread’s free dinner from 4-6pm at 75 Sound View Road, Sandys.
• New Life Church of the Nazarene: Prayer and Bible study at Collector’s Hill, Smith’s, at 7pm.
• The Bermuda Bible Institute: A Bible study at TN Tatem Middle School, 7pm to 8pm. E-mail email@example.com or call 537-6480 for information.
• St Philip AME Church: Prayer and Bible study at 7.30pm at 102 Harrington Sound Road, Smith’s.
• Midland Heights Seventh-day Adventist Church: Free clothing for all ages at our boutique which is open on the third Tuesday of each month from 11.30am to 1.30pm at 145 North Shore Road, Hamilton Parish.
• House of Prayer International Ministries: Join us for our weekly Bible class at 7.30pm at 25 Marsh Folly Road, Pembroke.
• The First Church of God: Join a TLC Bible study for worshippers of all ages at 7.30pm at 75 Sound View Road, Sandys.
• Church of Christ Paget: Join us at 7pm at Bermuda College in Brock Hall, (the room across from Coco Reef), for our midweek Bible class. All are welcome.
• Widows fellowship group: Every second Wednesday from 4.30pm to 6pm at Bethel AME Church. Contact Hope Lowe on 297-2101 and 704-3077.
• Richard Allen AME Church: Join our Bible class at 7.30pm at 23 Queen Street, St George’s. For more details telephone 297-0239.
• St John’s Church: Join our prayer meeting at 1pm. St John’s Road, Pembroke.
• Catalyst Men’s Fellowship: Bible reflection from 1pm to 2pm second Wednesday each month at Cathedral Hall, Church Street.
• Mt Zion AME Church: Weekly Bible study at 7.30pm. For more information: www.mtzion.bm
• St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church: Join us for Bible study every Wednesday except the first of each month in the parlour in Astwood Hall at 5.30pm. Led by our pastor, Rev Judith Gardner.
• Hamilton Seventh-day Adventist Church: All are welcome to join our prayer meeting at 6.30pm. Call 292-7885.
• Bright Temple AME Church: Community Bible study at noon with Gloria Francis. 28 Spring Hill Road, Warwick.
• Church of God of Prophecy: Join us for Bible study at 7.30pm. District overseer is Bishop Earl W. McKay. 3 Curving Avenue, Pembroke. 335-0984.
• Heard Chapel AME Church: Join us for our midweek prayer meeting and Bible study at 7pm at 42 Glebe Road, Pembroke.
• Bahá’í Faith: Weekly discourse on the betterment of Bermuda spiritually, socially, educationally and intellectually. From 7pm-8.30pm at Bahá’í National Centre. Contact Wayne Symonds on 516-9672 or Anthony Ball on 293-2517 for more information.
• Bermuda Islamic Cultural Centre: Islam In Focus. Tune to ZBM radio 1340 AM, 6.15pm-7pm for Islamic news, world affairs, Holy Koran teachings.
• Nehemiah Bible Conference Institute Revival Assembly: Weekly at 23 Ewing Street, 7.30pm to 9pm, call 238-5983.
• Grace Methodist Church: Join us for Bible study from 2pm-3pm with Rev Dr Gwyneth Lightbourne at 167 North Shore Road.
• Heard Chapel AME Church: Join us for our YPD meeting at 7pm at 42 Glebe Road, Pembroke.
• Marsden First United Methodist Church: All are invited to attend our youth night from 6pm-9pm 151 South Shore Road, Smith’s. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or look for us on Facebook.
• African Hebrew Israelites: New World classes on the African Edenic Presence in the Bible and the Holy Land at Dellwood Middle School from 6.30pm to 8.30pm. Phone 294-4134.
• E-mail notices you would like featured before Thursday at noon to email@example.com with the subject “Around The Churches”
Cruise visitor jailed in Australia
Delight as kid-napped goats are returned
Holiday turns friends green with envy
Fairmont Southampton bans use of straws
Man denies child porn charges
‘Something in my life was missing’
Zebras dominate top awards
Dockyard to turn off lights tonight
Evans wins payout over his dismissal
Operation Ceasefire cancelled
More than half of Azura’s first phase sold
Tourists full of praise after purse returned
Moroccan-themed market launches
No jail for man who dropped son from window
Reviewer pleased with his Twizy rental
Take Our Poll