All welcome as Pastor Steede talks begin
• Hamilton Seventh-day Adventist Church: Amazing Facts Landmarks of Prophecy Evangelistic Series with Pastor David Steede runs from today through May 12. On Saturdays, the series will start in the 11am service and continue at 6pm. On Wednesday and Friday evenings a light supper will be offered at 5pm; health nuggets are on offer at 6pm on Mondays and 7pm on Fridays, with the Bible study immediately following. Children will have their very own meetings to enjoy, with great prizes nightly. All are welcome. For more information telephone 292-4276.
• St Anne’s Church: Join us for sunrise service at 6.30am at The Reefs hotel, and Easter family Eucharist at 10.30am at St Anne’s, 13 Church Road, Southampton.
• Christ Anglican Church Devonshire: Join us for sunrise service at 6.30am at Ocean View Golf Club. At 8am we’ll hold the Easter Eucharist in the Old Devonshire Church and at 11am, the Easter festival Eucharist in the main church. 106 Middle Road, Devonshire.
• St Mark’s Anglican Church: Join us for an arts and crafts exhibition created by our members from 2pm to 5pm. This is not a competition, but a great opportunity to showcase many talents including floral decorations. 53 South Road, Smith’s.
• Bahá’ís of Bermuda: We cordially invite you to join us for our monthly first Sunday devotional gathering beginning at 11.15am, hosted by Oonagh Vaucrosson. This month’s theme is “The Eradication of Prejudice”. The presentation will contain relevant readings from the Baha’i writings as well as interactive discussion including a short video clip. Children’s class activities will be provided. Refreshments follow devotions and presentation. For more information telephone 292-2723 or 533-1844 or visit www.bahai.org
• Salvation Army St George’s Corps: Car boot sale fundraiser at Tiger Bay Gardens, St George’s. Baked goods and refreshments will be on sale from 9am-3pm. Tables cost $25 and must be reserved by Tuesday, April 3. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-0562.
• Mt Zion AME Church: Join us for our Men’s Weekend celebrations starting with a codfish breakfast and locker room discussion with Pastor Dean Smith. 9am-12pm in Mt Zion’s Hayward Hall. Admission, $15 per person. Please telephone 238-0284 by April 3 to reserve your spot.
• Women Aglow Int: Join our fellowship worship service at 9.45am when the theme will be No Limits, based on Mark 10:27. Light refreshments will be served. Come and praise the Lord. Astwood Hall, Church Street, Hamilton. For more information contact Brenda Webb on 293-0955.
• St Philip AME Church: All are welcome to join our men’s annual celebrations beginning with a prayer breakfast at 8am with Rev Leon Jennings of Vernon Temple AME Church. Hosted by the Men’s Ministry. Donations of $20 will be accepted. 102 Harrington Sound Road, Smith’s.
• St Philip AME Church: All are welcome to join our men’s annual celebrations at 7.30pm. Rev Terry Hassell of Heard Chapel AME Church will host a one-night revival featuring the Male Voice Choir. Hosted by the Men’s Ministry. 102 Harrington Sound Road, Smith’s.
• St Philip AME Church: All are welcome to join our Men’s Day celebrations with Dwayne Joseph of Evening Light Pentecostal Church at 11am. Lunch will follow the morning service. A $20 donation will be accepted. Elder Thomas Smith, of Agape Faith Kingdom Ministries, will speak at 4pm. Hosted by the Men’s Ministry. 102 Harrington Sound Road, Smith’s.
• RHM International and the Anglican Church of Bermuda: Cordially invite you to the second community 24-hour prayer room. 12am to 11.59pm in the hall of the Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity, 29 Church Street, Hamilton. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/2pw1xk5. For more information: email@example.com or 236-2725.
• Hamilton Seventh-day Adventist Church: Come worship with us at 43 King Street. Sabbath school starts at 9.15am and, immediately following at 11am, divine worship. For more information call the church office on 292-7885.
• Widows fellowship group: Every third Saturday from 4.30pm to 6pm at Vernon Temple administration office. Telephone 297-2101 or 704-3077.
• Bilingual worship (Spanish/English): 6.30pm at Warwick Seventh-day Adventist Church Fellowship Hall, 92 South Shore Road. Call 236-0077 or 537-4857.
• New Testament Church of God Healing Centre: All are welcome to attend our Free Mart every second Saturday each month at 84 Somerset Road, Sandys. Everything is free from 8am-3pm.
• BJ Ministries International: Join us every fourth Saturday for our Sharing and Caring, Sister to Sister meeting at Radnor Road Christian Fellowship, North Shore Rd, Hamilton Parish from 10am to 1pm. Contact Beverly Jones 238-7453.
• Centenary United Methodist Church: Invites you to join us for our worship service every Sunday at 11am at the corner of Collectors Hill and South Shore Road, Smith’s. Pastor, Rev Dick Stetler; organist, Sheila Smith.
• Discovering Christianity Fellowship: Join us at 1.30pm every week in the Royal Caribbean Room at the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute (on the mezzanine level). For more information telephone 335-2916 or 238-8010.
• Greater Love Christian Fellowship: Invites you to join us at Heritage Worship Centre from 8am-9.15am. We exist to provide love and care for one another through sharing each other’s needs, burdens and joys. 59 Dundonald Street, Hamilton.
• Church of Christ Paget: Join us in Hallett Hall, Bermuda College for Sunday school at 10am and our worship services at 11am and 4.45pm. All are welcome.
• St Philip AME Church: Join us for church school at 9.30am. For more information telephone 293-0882.
• Emmanuel Baptist Church: Join us for our 11am services at 35 Dundonald Street, Hamilton.
• Richard Allen AME Church: Join us for church school at 9.30am and worship and praise service at 11am at 23 Queen Street, St George’s. Call 297-0239.
• The Salvation Army: All are welcome to join our services at 11am and 6pm at 6 Governor’s Alley, St George’s.
• Wesley Methodist Church: Join us for Sunday school at 10.45am. Our Easter service begins at 11am with Reverend Meredith Fraser. 41 Church Street, Hamilton. For more information telephone 292-0418.
• Southampton Seventh-day Adventist Church: Community giveaway every third Sunday of the month including clothing, food and shoes from 1-4pm at Fellowship Hall on Middle Road, Southampton. For more information: 238-1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ebenezer Methodist Church: Children of all ages are invited to join us for Sunday school at 11am at 7 York Street, St George’s.
• Somerset Seventh-day Adventist Church: A free giveaway of clothing on the fourth Sunday of each month from noon to 4pm at 6 Beacon Hill, Sandys.
• Midland Heights Seventh-day Adventist Church: Free clothing for all ages on the first Sunday of each month from 10am to 12pm and the second Sunday of each month from 12pm to 2pm at 145 North Shore Road, Hamilton Parish.
• Marsden First United Methodist Church: All are invited to attend our 10.30am worship service with Pastor Joseph Whalen. Darryl Simons is the minister of music with Tony Cox, Derrick Simmons and Dennis Francis of the Praise Band. 151 South Shore Road, Smith’s. For more information: 293-7045, email@example.com or www.facebook.com/FirstUnitedMethodistChurch.
• Heard Chapel AME Church: We extend a warm Christian welcome to our church school at 9.45am. All are also welcome to join our 11am service with Rev Terry Hassell. The scripture will be Mark 16: 1-8, and the sermon topic, I Still Have Hope. 42 Glebe Road, Pembroke.
• House of Prayer International Ministries: Join us for our weekly praise and worship service at 11.15am at 25 Marsh Folly Road, Pembroke.
• Bahá’ís of Bermuda: All are welcome to join our devotional gatherings at the Bahá’í National Centre in Hamilton (entrance on Brunswick St) at 11am on the first Sunday of every month. For more information telephone 292-2723, 293-3517 or visit www.bahai.org.
• Church of God of Prophecy: Join our Sunday school at 9.45am and our 11am worship service. District overseer is Bishop Earl McKay. 3 Curving Avenue, Pembroke. Call 335-0984.
• Bahá’ís of Bermuda: Weekly discourse on the betterment of Bermuda spiritually, socially, educationally and intellectually. Held in Bahá’í homes between the parishes of Warwick through Sandys. Time: 6.30pm-8pm. Contact Randy Vaucrosson on 504-1844.
• St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church: Prayer group in the sanctuary, from 12.45pm to 1.15pm. The group meets on the first and third Monday of each month in the pink church on the corner of Church and Court Streets.
• First Church of God: A TLC Institute Community School, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 2.30pm on Sound View Road, Sandys. For more information: 234-0492 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Church of God of Prophecy: Join Prayer First Mondays at 7pm. District overseer is Bishop Earl W. McKay. 3 Curving Avenue, Pembroke. 335-0984.
• St Philip AME Church: Join us for Bible study from 7pm to 8.30pm at 102 Harrington Sound Road, Smith’s. Telephone 293-0882.
• The First Church of God: Join us as we host Daily Bread’s free dinner from 4-6pm at 75 Sound View Road, Sandys.
• New Life Church of the Nazarene: Prayer and Bible study at Collector’s Hill, Smith’s, at 7pm.
• The Bermuda Bible Institute: A Bible study at TN Tatem Middle School, 7pm to 8pm. E-mail email@example.com or call 537-6480 for information.
• St Philip AME Church: Prayer and Bible study at 7.30pm at 102 Harrington Sound Road, Smith’s.
• Midland Heights Seventh-day Adventist Church: Free clothing for all ages at our boutique which is open on the third Tuesday of each month from 11.30am to 1.30pm at 145 North Shore Road, Hamilton Parish.
• House of Prayer International Ministries: Join us for our weekly Bible class at 7.30pm at 25 Marsh Folly Road, Pembroke.
• The First Church of God: Join a TLC Bible study for worshippers of all ages at 7.30pm at 75 Sound View Road, Sandys.
• Church of Christ Paget: Join us at 7pm at Bermuda College in Brock Hall, (the room across from Coco Reef), for our midweek Bible class. All are welcome.
• Widows fellowship group: Every second Wednesday from 4.30pm to 6pm at Bethel AME Church. Contact Hope Lowe on 297-2101 and 704-3077.
• Richard Allen AME Church: Join our Bible class at 7.30pm at 23 Queen Street, St George’s. For more details telephone 297-0239.
• St John’s Church: Join our prayer meeting at 1pm. St John’s Road, Pembroke.
• Catalyst Men’s Fellowship: Bible reflection from 1pm to 2pm second Wednesday each month at Cathedral Hall, Church Street.
• Mt Zion AME Church: Weekly Bible study at 7.30pm. For more information: www.mtzion.bm
• St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church: Join us for Bible study every Wednesday except the first of each month in the parlour in Astwood Hall at 5.30pm. Led by our pastor, Rev Judith Gardner.
• Hamilton Seventh-day Adventist Church: All are welcome to join our prayer meeting at 6.30pm. Call 292-7885.
• Bright Temple AME Church: Community Bible study at noon with Gloria Francis. 28 Spring Hill Road, Warwick.
• Church of God of Prophecy: Join us for Bible study at 7.30pm. District overseer is Bishop Earl W. McKay. 3 Curving Avenue, Pembroke. 335-0984.
• Heard Chapel AME Church: Join us for our midweek prayer meeting and Bible study at 7pm at 42 Glebe Road, Pembroke.
• Bahá’í Faith: Weekly discourse on the betterment of Bermuda spiritually, socially, educationally and intellectually. From 7pm-8.30pm at Bahá’í National Centre. Contact Wayne Symonds on 516-9672 or Anthony Ball on 293-2517 for more information.
• Bermuda Islamic Cultural Centre: Islam In Focus. Tune to ZBM radio 1340 AM, 6.15pm-7pm for Islamic news, world affairs, Holy Koran teachings.
• Nehemiah Bible Conference Institute Revival Assembly: Weekly at 23 Ewing Street, 7.30pm to 9pm, call 238-5983.
• Grace Methodist Church: Join us for Bible study from 2pm-3pm with Rev Dr Gwyneth Lightbourne at 167 North Shore Road.
• Heard Chapel AME Church: Join us for our YPD meeting at 7pm at 42 Glebe Road, Pembroke.
• Marsden First United Methodist Church: All are invited to attend our youth night from 6pm-9pm 151 South Shore Road, Smith’s. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or look for us on Facebook.
• African Hebrew Israelites: New World classes on the African Edenic Presence in the Bible and the Holy Land at Dellwood Middle School from 6.30pm to 8.30pm. Phone 294-4134.
•E-mail notices you would like featured before Thursday at noon to email@example.com with the subject “Around The Churches”
Bankrupt lawyer determined to practise again
Crown: shooting victim stalked
Larry Woolgar (1952-2019)
Neptune refitted to create The Media Lounge
Buju’s ‘long walk’ reaches Bermuda
Police renew witness appeal in Dill murder
Art has no plans to retire
Renewed call for Simmons arbitration centre
Public opinion sought on immigration reform
House approves hospital funding-grant change
Entrepreneurism a learning process for Laws
Young Achiever: MSA pupils think tourism
Stark message for insurers: digitise or die
Take Our Poll