Come and celebrate Father’s Day at Bethel
• Bethel AME Church: Fathers, grandfathers, uncles, godfathers, stepfathers and those standing in as fathers are all asked to come and be blessed as we celebrate Father’s Day. Rev Rodney Grimes of Heard Chapel will speak at 8am and 11am. Bethel’s own Larry Williams will speak at our church school, at 10am. 60 North Shore Road, Hamilton Parish.
• Allen Temple AME Church: Join us at 11am as we celebrate Father’s Day with George Smith, associate pastor of Open Door Christian Assembly.
• St Anne’s Anglican Church: Join us at 10.30am for a service of prayer, praise and worship, with a focus on prayer. 13 Church Road, Southampton.
• First Church of God, Angle Street: A night of song, dance, mime and sign presented by our Christian Education Department, starting at 7pm. A freewill offering will be collected in aid of our Vacation Bible Camp at Darrell’s Island next month. Contact Virginia Bean on 332-1209 for more information. 31 Angle Street, Hamilton.
• Chapel of Ease Church: St David’s Guild will hold a car boot sale from 10am to 3pm at the hall. Baked goods, crafts and refreshments will be on sale. For more information telephone 297-1040 or 297-1217. 20 Chapel of Ease Road, St David’s.
• Heard Chapel AME Church: The Rosalie B Johnson Women’s Missionary Society invites you to celebrate Wenona Jennings Sunday at 11am. In her honour, you are invited to wear African dress. 42 Glebe Road, Pembroke.
• Emmanuel Methodist Church: Join us at 7.30pm for “Raise The Roof”, a fundraising concert to repair our church featuring Shani Smith, The Ambassadors, Charo & Friends, Emmanuel Trio and many more. Tickets, $25, can be purchased on 238-1945 or email@example.com. 1 Cedar Hurst Place, Southampton.
• St Luke AME Church: Join our intercessory prayer ministry at 6.30pm to pray for our leaders, for the Lord’s continued direction for St Luke AME Church, and other specific prayer requests. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org. 14 Lighthouse Hill, St David’s.
• Hamilton Seventh-day Adventist Church: Come worship with us at 43 King Street, Hamilton. Sabbath school starts at 9.15am and, immediately following at 11am, divine worship. Call: 292-7885.
• Iglesia Adventista del Septimo DIA: Ministerio hermandad. Culto Divino, 10am; escuela sabatica, 11.30am at 92 South Road, Warwick. Call: 236-2813 or sdachurchwarwick.org
• Warwick Seventh-day Adventist Church: Join us for family ministry at 92 South Road, Warwick at 6pm. For more information: 236-2813 or sdachurchwarwick.org/ministerio-hermandad
• Widows fellowship group: Every third Saturday from 4.30pm to 6pm at Vernon Temple administration office. Telephone 297-2101 or 704-3077.
• Bilingual worship (Spanish/English): 6.30pm at Warwick Seventh-day Adventist Church Fellowship Hall, 92 South Shore Road. Call 236-0077 or 537-4857.
• New Testament Church of God Healing Centre: All are welcome to attend our Free Mart every second Saturday each month at 84 Somerset Road, Sandys. 8am-3pm.
• BJ Ministries International: Join us every fourth Saturday for our Sharing and Caring, Sister to Sister meeting at Radnor Road Christian Fellowship, North Shore Rd, Hamilton Parish from 10am to 1pm. Contact Beverly Jones 238-7453.
• St Luke AME Church: Join us as we celebrate Father’s Day during our 11am service. For more information, 737-7804 or email@example.com. 14 Lighthouse Hill, St David’s.
• Centenary United Methodist Church: Invites you to join us for our worship service every Sunday at 11am at the corner of Collectors Hill and South Shore Road, Smith’s. Pastor, Rev Dick Stetler; organist, Sheila Smith.
• Discovering Christianity Fellowship: Join us at 1.30pm every week in the Royal Caribbean Room at BUEI. Call 335-2916 or 238-8010.
• Greater Love Christian Fellowship: Invites you to join us at Heritage Worship Centre from 8am-9.15am. We exist to provide love and care through sharing each other’s needs, burdens and joys. 59 Dundonald Street, Hamilton.
• Church of Christ Paget: Join us in Hallett Hall, Bermuda College for Sunday school at 10am and our worship services at 11am and 4.45pm. All are welcome.
• St Philip AME Church: Join us for church school at 9.30am. Call: 293-0882.
• Emmanuel Baptist Church: Join us for our 11am services at 35 Dundonald Street, Hamilton.
• Richard Allen AME Church: Join us for church school at 9.30am and worship and praise service at 11am at 23 Queen Street, St George’s. Call 297-0239.
• The Salvation Army: All are welcome to join our services at 11am and 6pm at 6 Governor’s Alley, St George’s.
• Wesley Methodist Church: Join us for Sunday school at 10.45am. All are welcome to our 11am service with Reverend Meredith Fraser. 41 Church Street. Call: 292-0418.
• Southampton Seventh-day Adventist Church: Community giveaway every third Sunday of the month including clothing, food and shoes from 1-4pm at Fellowship Hall on Middle Road, Southampton. For more: 238-1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ebenezer Methodist Church: Children of all ages are invited to join us for Sunday school at 11am at 7 York Street, St George’s.
• Somerset Seventh-day Adventist Church: A free giveaway of clothing on the fourth Sunday of each month from noon to 4pm at 6 Beacon Hill, Sandys.
• Midland Heights Seventh-day Adventist Church: Free clothing for all ages on the first Sunday of each month from 10am to 12pm and the second Sunday of each month from 12pm to 2pm at 145 North Shore Road, Hamilton Parish.
• Marsden First United Methodist Church: All are invited to attend our 10.30am worship service with Pastor Joseph Whalen. Darryl Simons is the minister of music with Tony Cox, Derrick Simmons and Dennis Francis of the Praise Band. 151 South Shore Road, Smith’s. Call: 293-7045, email@example.com or facebook.com/FirstUnitedMethodistChurch.
• Heard Chapel AME Church: We extend a warm Christian welcome to our church school at 9.45am. All are also welcome to join our 11am Father’s Day service with Anthoni Lightbourne. The scripture will be 1 Timothy 6:11-12, and the sermon topic, “The Measure of a Father”. 42 Glebe Road, Pembroke.
• House of Prayer International Ministries: Join us for our weekly praise and worship service at 11.15am at 25 Marsh Folly Road, Pembroke.
• Bahá’ís of Bermuda: All are welcome to join our devotional gatherings at the Bahá’í National Centre in Hamilton (entrance on Brunswick St) at 11am on the first Sunday of every month. For more: 292-2723, 293-3517 or visit www.bahai.org.
• Church of God of Prophecy: Join our Sunday school at 9.45am and our 11am worship service. District overseer is Bishop Earl McKay. 3 Curving Avenue, Pembroke. Call 335-0984.
• Bahá’ís of Bermuda: Weekly discourse on the betterment of Bermuda spiritually, socially, educationally and intellectually. Held in Bahá’í homes between the parishes of Warwick through Sandys. Time: 6.30pm-8pm. Call: 504-1844.
• St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church: Prayer group in the sanctuary, from 12.45pm to 1.15pm. The group meets on the first and third Monday of each month in the pink church on the corner of Church and Court Streets.
• First Church of God: A TLC Institute Community School, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 2.30pm on Sound View Road, Sandys. Call: 234-0492 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Church of God of Prophecy: Join Prayer First Mondays at 7pm. District overseer is Bishop Earl W. McKay. 3 Curving Avenue, Pembroke. 335-0984.
• St Luke AME Church: Join our weekly Bible study at Clearwarer Beach at 7pm. We encourage you to bring your Bible, pen and paper for note taking and an open heart to hear God’s word. Call: 737-7804 or email@example.com. Look for us under the big tree near Turtle Bay.
• Warwick Seventh-day Adventist Church: Join us for a community meal at 92 South Road, Warwick at 6pm; prayer/family ministry follows at 7pm. 236-2813 or sdachurchwarwick.org
• St Philip AME Church: Join us for Bible study from 7pm to 8.30pm at 102 Harrington Sound Road, Smith’s. Call 293-0882.
• The First Church of God: Join us as we host Daily Bread’s free dinner from 4-6pm at 75 Sound View Road, Sandys.
• New Life Church of the Nazarene: Prayer and Bible study at Collector’s Hill, Smith’s, at 7pm
• The Bermuda Bible Institute: A Bible study at TN Tatem Middle School, 7pm to 8pm. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 537-6480.
• St Philip AME Church: Prayer and Bible study at 7.30pm at 102 Harrington Sound Road, Smith’s.
• Midland Heights Seventh-day Adventist Church: Free clothing for all at our boutique which is open on the third Tuesday of each month from 11.30am to 1.30pm at 145 North Shore Road, Hamilton Parish.
• The Anglican Church of Bermuda: Join us for an Alpha course, a ten-week series of interactive sessions exploring life’s biggest questions over dinner that runs from April 18 to June 20. There is no pressure and no charge to attend. Alpha explores life and the Christian faith in a friendly, open and informal environment. Alpha is for everyone whether you are a Christian or not. Text, phone or WhatsApp to register: 705-3624. Dinners will be held in the Anglican Cathedral Hall, 29 Church Street, Hamilton.
• House of Prayer International Ministries: Join us for our weekly Bible class at 7.30pm at 25 Marsh Folly Road, Pembroke.
• The First Church of God: Join a TLC Bible study for worshippers of all ages at 7.30pm at 75 Sound View Road, Sandys.
• Church of Christ Paget: Join us at 7pm at Bermuda College in Brock Hall, (the room across from Coco Reef), for Bible class.
• Widows fellowship group: Every second Wednesday from 4.30pm to 6pm at Bethel AME Church. Contact Hope Lowe on 297-2101 and 704-3077.
• Richard Allen AME Church: Join our Bible class at 7.30pm at 23 Queen Street, St George’s. Call 297-0239.
• St John’s Church: Join our prayer meeting at 1pm. St John’s Road, Pembroke.
• Catalyst Men’s Fellowship: Bible reflection from 1pm to 2pm second Wednesday each month at Cathedral Hall, Church Street.
• Mt Zion AME Church: Weekly Bible study at 12pm and 7.30pm 2 Mt Zion Lane, Whale Bay Road, Southampton. For more: www.mtzion.bm
• St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church: Join us for Bible study every Wednesday except the first of each month in the parlour in Astwood Hall at 5.30pm. Led by our pastor, Rev Judith Gardner.
• Hamilton Seventh-day Adventist Church: All are welcome at our prayer meeting at 6.30pm. For more information call 292-7885.
• Bright Temple AME Church: Community Bible study at noon with Gloria Francis. 28 Spring Hill Road, Warwick.
• Church of God of Prophecy: Join us for Bible study at 7.30pm. District overseer is Bishop Earl W. McKay. 3 Curving Avenue, Pembroke. 335-0984.
• Heard Chapel AME Church: Join us for our midweek prayer meeting and Bible study at 7pm at 42 Glebe Road, Pembroke.
• Mt Zion AME Church: Bible study in the city with Rev Jahkimmo Smith. Bring your Bible, bring your lunch, bring your co-worker, bring your questions. 12.15pm to 1pm at St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church Hall.
• Bahá’í Faith: Weekly discourse on the betterment of Bermuda spiritually, socially, educationally and intellectually. From 7pm-8.30pm at Bahá’í National Centre. Contact Wayne Symonds on 516-9672 or Anthony Ball on 293-2517.
• Bermuda Islamic Cultural Centre: Islam In Focus. Tune to ZBM radio 1340 AM, 6.15pm-7pm for Islamic news, world affairs, Holy Koran teachings.
• Nehemiah Bible Conference Institute Revival Assembly: Weekly at 23 Ewing Street, 7.30pm to 9pm, call 238-5983.
• Grace Methodist Church: Join us for Bible study from 2pm-3pm with Rev Dr Gwyneth Lightbourne at 167 North Shore Road.
• St Luke AME Church: Join our Men’s Ministry’s weekly Bible study at 6pm. It’s a time of fellowship, fun and learning — growing through the sharing and understanding of God’s word. For more information: 799-5320 or email@example.com. 14 Lighthouse Hill, St David’s.
• Heard Chapel AME Church: Join us for our youth meeting at 7pm at 42 Glebe Road, Pembroke.
• Warwick Seventh-day Adventist Church: Join us for family ministry at 92 South Road, Warwick at 6pm. For more information: 236-2813 or sdachurchwarwick.org
• Marsden First United Methodist Church: All are invited to attend our youth night from 6pm-9pm 151 South Shore Road, Smith’s. For more: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook.
• African Hebrew Israelites: New World classes on the African Edenic Presence in the Bible and the Holy Land at Dellwood Middle School from 6.30pm to 8.30pm. Phone 294-4134.
E-mail notices you would like featured before Thursday at noon to email@example.com with the subject “Around The Churches”
MPs urged to vote against quad bike use
CEO describes rise from humble beginnings
Arrest over alleged sexual assault of minor
Belco restores power to thousands
‘It will not prevent drink driving’
Somerset businesses feeling Cup Match buzz
Teaching the masters
Roadside sobriety testing welcomed
Take Our Poll