With just one deep sea submersible, Bermuda could become a major contender in underwater exploration.So believes ocean advocate Oliver Steeds, who will be a speaker at TedX Bermuda next month.“There are only eight deep diving...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Sep 22, 2014
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
Bermuda’s Lorin Tannock is proof of what can be achieved in three short years with the right amount of determination,...
Would you send your child to boarding school before the age of 12?
There are many local families that would, if you...
- Partners in peace: Art show features creations by KAF students, staff
- The man behind the gombey mask
- Andrew gears up for gruelling cycle ride to raise funds for cancer research
- Obama lookalike featured in film
- Lyndsey’s chance to shine at the Big Dance
- Helping young signers pick up the Tempo
- Scholarship the right prescription for Julia
- School backpacks a weighty issue
Feral cats a ‘serious threat’
Students pay tribute to dead classmate
Bermuda is purists’ choice, says Ainslie
Tucker’s Point Club to waive initiation fees
Headliners leave crowd wanting more
Cleveland left in a huff by no-show
Runners rock the streets
Hood and Trojans share spoils
Take Our Poll