Nathan Carmichael might have been born at sea level in Bermuda, but he aspires to work at much higher elevations.Mr Carmichael, 23, is currently studying to become a professional mountaineer. He moved from Bermuda to Valencia, Spain...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Apr 24, 2014
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
Have you ever felt that snorkelling was just a little too slow. You might see a pretty fish up ahead but by the time you...
Nepal may seem like a long way away from Bermuda.
But did you know that generous support from residents of the Island...
Pinky fingers up girls, the annual Sarah Catherine Tea in St George is back.
The annual tea in the St George’s...
Young, urban professionals looking for a great time are known to hop on a plane to soak up the sunshine in Miami or experience...
- ‘It’s not just a win for us, it’s a win for all DJs’
- Rubbish art highlights danger to world’s oceans
- Buzz Aldrin and NASA veterans recall their space adventures
- ‘All crew safe, no injuries’
- Scott clan honours the one and only Barbara Victoria Scott
- Giant Steps band returns to the local stage on April 25
- Elimination plays present themselves often
- Trees in the landscape
Fatal shooting victim identified
Partygoers fled as bullets flew, court hears
CARTEL loses White’s Island lease
Govt: We have turned corner
Teen denies lying to rape case jury
Albuoy’s Point closed
Pomp and circumstance
Take Our Poll