We take time out this week to pay tribute to one of Bermuda’s outstanding educators Martha Alvira Francis, B.A. (Queen’s University), J.P.She passed away peacefully in her sleep early on Thursday morning after a short illness in King...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Aug 30, 2014
St Philip AME Church Lay Sunday will feature guest speaker...
- Aug 30, 2014 8:00 am
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
Tea and gossip is a favourite pastime of many women in Bermuda. In the 18th century things were much the same.
- From onions to the Triangle, ‘Tiny’ author explores Bermuda’s history
- Fairy art has a magic all of its own
- Ancient tree root and Bermuda’s sea level story
- Preparation tips for the new school term
- Flying 1940s style across spectacular and remote grandeur
- Bermuda is a special place for royal couple
- Proving they have the ‘write stuff’ to be famous for fifteen minutes
Cleveland make short work of Flatts in final
Duffy 20th at World Triathlon Championships
St David’s crush St George’s in 90 minutes
Smith turns back clock before rain prevails
Rangers keep their title hopes alive
Swan leads youth explosion for Town
Take Our Poll