Having a loudmouth has finally paid off for Ed Christopher. The Hamilton Town Crier recently finished with several trophies in a three-day Town Criers’ Competition in Dartmouth, UK. He took home second place in both the Peter...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Aug 28, 2014
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
Tea and gossip is a favourite pastime of many women in Bermuda. In the 18th century things were much the same.
Frogs are good at hopping, but Tiny the Treefrog’s new book represents a big leap even for a fictional amphibian.
There are some advantages to flying your own two-seater antique plane. There are no tray tables to place in the upright...
Some people are happy with having their two minutes in the spotlight. Local playwrights are hoping to get their hands on...
Cannonier still living like a Premier
Bermudian bailed in road death case
Carnival lines up multiple cruises
Wheelchair-bound man faces $6,000 hurdle
Guardship seized $35m in cocaine
‘Kind, caring and a true competitor’
Take Our Poll