Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd says its shareholders have rejected Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd’s proposals to move forward with its hostile takeover attempt.Last Friday was the target date set by Endurance for receiving consents from...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Jul 28, 2014
My wife and I have $25,000 in credit card debt,...
- Jul 26, 2014 8:00 am
- Financial services industry is targetting you, ladies?
- Coming up: Five lean but volatile years
- Manage, track your mortgage — Martha’s how-to guide
- Don’t use life insurance to leave an estate
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
KeyTech are to sell their entire interest in The Bermuda Telehone Company Limited (BTC) and to acquire a controlling interest...
Bermudian teenager Nicholas Lines dreaded the thought of any ordinary summer job. He wanted to do something “interesting”,...
A ‘golden handshake’ amounting to a value of more than $10 million to Lancashire Holdings founder and retiring chief executive...
- BF & M up, Butterfield steady on day’s trading
- AM Best: Aircraft losses should halt aviation rates decline
- Lines: Govt can do more to spur real estate market
- Allied World swings to $152m profit
- Bermuda firm joins forces with US talent agency
- BFIS awards top $5 million since 1996
- AS Cooper slashes lighting bill
- Greenberg talks of Ace’s ‘cookbook’ for successful mergers
- Everest Re posts $290m profit
- Aspen records net income of $131m
- BFIS interns meet up with Bermuda insurance stalwart Hall
- BII leadership prgramme attracts 19 participants
- Panel to discuss pros of cons of bringing your own device to work
- Low-margin insurers highlighted
- Consumers can play role in meeting the challenge of rising healthcare costs
- LOM posts $90,000 half-year profit
- BAS spends $500K on buy-back
- Gibbons Co’s summer Black Friday sale goes down well
- Deloitte: All buinesses are at risk of cyber attack
Premier: Don’t expect a solution in a week
Gas thief jailed for 30 days
Jessica Faiella is Called to the Bar
St George’s ditch youth policy
Take Our Poll