A shortage of roof slate has hit the Island in the wake of a double whammy from Tropical Storm Fay and Hurricane Gonzalo.But building supply firms said fresh deliveries of slate for damaged roofs is expected to arrive on the Island before...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Oct 22, 2014
I’m in college, but I’m not the typical college student.
- Oct 18, 2014 8:00 am
- Dave says ‘Do not invest in ‘vague educational goals’
- Should you continue tithing while you’re getting out of debt?
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
Catastrophe modelling firm AIR Worldwide estimates that insured losses in Bermuda from Hurricane Gonzalo will range between...
Organisers say next month’s Bermuda Convergence 2014 will go ahead, despite storm damage to the tent that was intended to host...
Ace Ltd, Allianz and XL Group, all with significant presences in Bermuda, are among just nine insurance sector players best...
A technology security company founded in Bermuda has made its mark on a promotion of cross-border electronic transactions by...
Bermuda insurance firm Freisenbruch Meyer has swung into post-Hurricane Gonzalo mode with military...
- No trades on the BSX
- Ace posts $785m quarterly profit
- Ascendant falls 0.8%
- Air Care warns of storm damage to air-conditioning systems
- Argyll heads for home as maritme life returns to normal
- Insurers flooded with calls — but damage is not ‘Fabian-sized’
- Report — Google mulls scrapping of Bermuda subsidiary
- Logic, TBI internet service operational
- Fitch: Gonzalo insured losses below Fabian
- BTC and Digicel make progress on reconnecting customers
- Modellers: Eye of storm spared us a worse hit
- Duperreault: Reinsurers must adapt to ‘new world of risk’
- Insurers deal with hundreds of claims
- Digicel restores more than 90% capacity
- BTC — ‘some time’ before all lines restored
- Delay warning from double-hit courier service
- Tax deadline extended until Friday
- Immigration issues emergency work permits
- Insurers busy with hurricane claims
- Butterfield sole trader on BSX
- Hiscox gives new roles to Island-based pair
- ILS on track for record year
- Ascendant slips 0.8%
- Digicel and CellOne make progress on repairs
- Banks to reopen on Monday
Overseas help arrives to assist Belco
Belco: Connect generators properly
Grand Atlantic planning decision deferred
Going off the grid may be a powerful move
Quick-thinking museum staff praised
Take Our Poll