Even when he was between jobs 15 months ago, John Charman had a merger between Bermuda re/insurance rivals Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd and Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd in his sights.In an interview with The Royal Gazette, Mr Charman...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Apr 23, 2014
I’m 20 years old, and I’m trying to get out of debt.
- Apr 19, 2014 8:00 am
- Bank’s advice is bad
- Calculate operational risks — then venture into US investments
- Don’t take your bank’s bad investment advice
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd says it has found “overwhelming consensus” among shareholders for rejecting Endurance Specialty...
Insurer BF&M Ltd recorded net income for 2013 of $25.2 million — and more than half of that profit came from outside...
Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd has adopted a so-called poison pill to discourage attempts from fellow Bermuda re/insurer...
- KeyTech shares slide 5.4%
- Aspen and Endurance clash over shareholders’ views of takeover bid
- Housley teams up again with Charman at Endurance
- Butterfield and Ascendant rise
- Butterfield surges past $2
- End of solar grants seen as a ‘sign of strength’ for industry
- Aspen adopts ‘poison pill’ plan to deter Endurance takeover bid
- ABIR members report increased profits
- Platinum shares rise 4% on earnings
Teen watched as gang raped her friend
Ex-gangster wanted to turn his life around
Sun, sea, sand and sexual misconduct
A sneak peek into hotel’s future
Bermuda facing brain drain
Elsbeth Gibson’s son dies in the US
Blast victim: I’m lucky to be alive
Capital G Bank rebrands as Clarien Bank
Brown tops leadership poll
City signs $100k PR deal
Gun witness claims she lied to police
New job finder site launched
Conviction overturned despite guilty plea
Fahy defends Corporation stance
Take Our Poll