Dear Dave,I’m retired, and my husband plans to work for several more years. We have $130,000 in savings accounts, plus a rental property. The rental property has a $150,000 mortgage, but we have no other debt. Should we sell the rental and...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Aug 23, 2014
I’m retired, and my husband plans to work for several more...
- Aug 23, 2014 8:00 am
- How do I stay motivated to tackle my huge debt?
- Should we draw from my son’s college fund to pay down debt?
- Financial services industry is targetting you, ladies?
- Coming up: Five lean but volatile years
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
Education and Economic Development Minister Grant Gibbons said yesterday the Registrar of Companies’ data on new company...
More jobs for Bermudians and a return to economic growth.
That, in a nutshell, is what Ross Webber sees as the ultimate...
Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG has agreed to acquire the Hong Kong and Singapore operations of Royal & Sun...
Digicel has fired the latest shot in the battle for market share in the liberalised telecommunications...
This year’s KPMG Scholarship has been awarded to Brianna Buchanan, a 2011 graduate of Bermuda Institute who is pursuing a...
- Probe into Tower buyer claims irregularities
- BSX steady for second day.
- ‘Paws and Relax’ on British Airways
- Realtor: ‘Tides appear to be turning’ for property market
- Cayman included on FCA high-risk list
- AM Best gives reinsurance sector a negative outlook
- Bender named CEO for global reinsurance operations at Allied World
- Adderleys aiming to build up CrossFit business
- Chinese firm to become Ironshore’s biggest shareholder
- BSX holds steady
- Butterfield gains 0.01, closes at 1.99
- Non-profits get a break from UK Fatca rules
- New CEO Ross Webber takes the helm of BDA
- Bank shares down, BSX sees decline
- Artemis.bm’s Steve Evans to moderate at Convergence ’14
Complaint about rats at trash-filled garden
Fahy: No action against CoH
Several injured in collisions, one arrest
Temporary traffic lights near Aquarium
Fahy gives go-ahead to axe Queen of the East
Gun man imprisoned for 12 years
Bermuda has got the X factor, says Walsh
Blog girl power
Man remanded over child sex charges
Take Our Poll