A beauty products store is expanding into the spa business.Naturescape spa and cosmetic centre — which will use handmade organic products from Canadian-based Eminence — will officially open tomorrow in the existing Salon Store premises on...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Dec 6, 2013
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
Capital G Bank Ltd is “in discussions with potential partners”.
The bank called the move part of its overall strategic...
A major Bermuda investment company said the economy is unlikely to improve in the short term — but that there is light at the...
Two local shipping companies claim they can get goods from overseas to the Island significantly cheaper than the many...
Rules on shop opening hours have been ditched in the run-up to Christmas, the Bermuda Chamber of Commerce said...
A firm which moved to Bermuda five years ago has gone into provisional liquidation owing more than $120 million.
Bermuda has become the top home for insurance-linked securities following a major conference for international...
- New PR firm signs clients
- Supermarkets braced for first day of 10% discount deal
- Ascendant shares up 4%
- Ex-Elbow Beach general manager to head up St Regis Deer Valley
- Richards: Govt bond issue is aimed at small investors
- Thai massage centre seeks to revitalise
- Generic drugs can slash healthcare costs, says insurer
- Aspen forms Silverton Re with $65m in capital
- Catlin backs Walking with the Wounded expedition to South Pole
- Retailers report increase in Black Friday sales
- BSX down 1.30
- October retail sales edge higher
- Jobs go as Hardy closes Bermuda operation
- Re/insurance law conference attracts 120
- Businesses dismayed by poll results
- Leverage your belief system
- ‘Every year, Black Friday grows’
- Butterfield named Bermuda’s ‘bank of the year’
- Ascendant slips 2.4%
- Bermuda captive delegation takes the personal approach in Canada
- Govt launches $50m bond issue
- Cayman and US sign FATCA agreement
- Greenrock seeks entrants for workplace awards
- BSX falls 1.1% despite KeyTech surge
Bradford lose hope of keeping Wells
Salon Store expands into spa business
Greens donate $150,000 for new hospital wing
Senators speak out over newspaper cartoon
Take Our Poll