Religious people who are anti-gay rights would do well to accept that they have already lost the argument over gay...
- Apr 22, 2015 8:00 am
Shipping to Bermuda can be confusing even without considering international shipping conventions.
I hope to provide...
- Apr 18, 2015 8:00 am
I am in shock and disbelief. A reality/unreality/Alice in Wonderland/financial incompetent nightmare,...
- Apr 17, 2015 8:00 am
I recently flagged an article, not a commentary, just a news description of the recent massacre of at least 147 civilians in...
- Apr 8, 2015 8:00 am
Here’s an interesting fact. A child starting school in September 2015 will graduate from university in 2032. Adding a Master’s...
- Apr 7, 2015 8:00 am
Parliament in most societies is referred to as supreme. If our Parliament is not supreme, it is undoubtedly one of the most...
- Apr 2, 2015 8:00 am
It is both unfortunate and unproductive that time is now being spent detailing what transpired in a meeting I had with Premier...
- Mar 31, 2015 8:00 am
In light of my constitutional duty as Premier to uphold the “good management of the public affairs of Bermuda”, I feel it...
- Mar 30, 2015 8:00 am
Last Saturday, Citizens to Uproot Racism in Bermuda (CURB) had a tag day, and I happily made a small contribution and now...
- Mar 28, 2015 8:00 am
St George’s is more to me than the place I live. It is the place where I grew up. It is the place where my family is from and...
- Mar 26, 2015 8:00 am
- A tribute to Carol Hill
- Pushing us into the unknown
- Reframing entrepreneurship in Bermuda
- What would you do if you lost your job?
- Considering roles of the Judiciary and Parliament
- Serious concerns about non-profits’ futures
- Business ideas nurtured at Startup event
- Be part of the solution, not the problem
- Achieving success one step at a time
- Municipal Elections: it’s your duty to vote
- We must work together to overcome challenges
- Moral and economic need for a “living wage”
- The next step in a multiyear recovery plan
- Setting the table for tourism growth
- Taking the first steps towards reducing debt
- People don’t want to change Bermuda Day
- Feels like we’re about to pay more for less
- Opposition is misleading public for effect
- Should this be our leadership compass?
- Bermuda – a country of surprises
- Why changing the date of Bermuda Day is important
- Bermuda’s delicate balance
- Feral Cats in Bermuda: a problem that can be solved
- My soul-searching over question of trust
- Why Bermuda can tap into cultural tourism
- Pioneers whose legacy can help shape our future
- Adoption case a step in right direction
- Confidence survey gives us confidence
- Be sure to know your adversary
- We may have stumbled on to a better approach
- Woolridge: AC35 is about economy not race
- Appeal to public service over furlough days
- The OBA has run out of ideas
- Getting serious about improving the economy
- Making education work
- Employment debacle: lessons must be learned
- We can all learn from King’s example
- Six reasons why Bermuda won the America’s Cup
- Senior care: I have confidence in NOSPC
- Senior care: Our heads are in the sand
Minister: New bus schedule to end disruption
Jamaican radio star spices up Jerk Festival
Government looks at bolstering ageing fleet
Jaaziah, 7, sets Derby target for charity
Youth living a life of entitlement
Oracle set to unleash AC45 on Great Sound
An artful approach to investing
Staying sharp pays off for hair salon
Take Our Poll