Martial artists celebrate World Wushu-Kungfu Day
The Bermuda Sanshou Association played its part in celebrating the first World Wushu-Kungfu Day, which was marked by organisations around the world.
The local event, held at the City Hall lawn from 1 until 2pm on Saturday, featured a Tag Day and Wushu-Kungfu demonstrations.
Also joining in the celebrations was the Wing Lam Kung Fu School.
Garon Wilkinson, the Bermuda Sanshou Association president, wrote on Facebook: “Our first World Wushu-Kungfu day went well despite the shower break we had!Thank you to all those who participated and supported our tag day!
Dame Jennifer reiterates independence call
Bill to give tourism minister grip on BTA
Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
Not all that glitters is gold
Police called to reported disturbance
‘Mr Amazing Man’ defies the odds
Prince of Wales donates art to Masterworks
Maiden reveals huge loss and Enstar deal
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive