The Charity Cup, the annual season curtain-raiser, will be contested between PHC Zebras and Robin Hood at a venue yet to be confirmed next Friday at 8pm.
PHC claimed a record eleventh league title last season, finishing four points ahead of...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Aug 22, 2019 12:58 pm
Goalkeeper Nathan Trott made his second appearance for AFC Wimbledon away to Ipswich Town in the Sky Bet League League One...
- Aug 21, 2019 8:00 am
Osagi Bascome and Justin Donawa helped Darlington defeat Southport 2-0 at home in the Vanarama National League North on...
- Aug 17, 2019 4:43 pm
The Bermuda Football Association has announced a new award that has been made possible by former top women’s player Lesley...
- Aug 17, 2019 12:23 pm
Reggie Lambe has called on the Cambridge United squad to find their clinical touch in order to add more goals to match their...
- Aug 17, 2019 8:00 am
Reggie Lambe, the Cambridge United midfielder, has hailed goalkeeper Callum Burton as the “real hero” in his team’s impressive...
- Aug 15, 2019 6:59 pm
Nathan Trott marked his return from a groin injury with a superb display for AFC Wimbledon development squad in a 2-2 draw...
- Aug 15, 2019 7:42 pm
Another successful Samba Futsal Clinic Challenge, run by Footy Promotions, concluded last weekend at the BAA...
- Aug 15, 2019 11:01 am
Nahki Wells hopes his goal in Queens Park Rangers’ 5-4 penalty shoot-out win at home to Bristol City in the Carabao Cup is the...
- Aug 15, 2019 8:00 am
A sports forum featuring some of Bermuda’s top former athletes will be held next month.
Shaun Goater, the former...
- Aug 14, 2019 6:25 pm
Local coaches have an opportunity to take part in the Bermuda Football Coaches Association’s Intro to Coaching...
- Aug 14, 2019 6:25 pm
- Wells opens goals account for the campaign
- Crichlow makes promising start at Watford
- Lewis’s performances recognised with award
- Trott being held back by groin issue
- Robinson hails endeavour of her side
- Worthy winners receive scholarship awards
- Bermuda edged out in championship semi-final
- Youth development still key for Brown
- Your chance to become the manager
- Wells reunited with QPR
- Under-15 boys top group to reach last four
- BAA exodus headlines heavy transfer activity
- Transfer tussle for Wells hots up
- Thompson completes return to Spain
- Bermuda seal thrilling win over Martinique
- Swansea step up Wells interest
- Bermuda seal another win
- Wells linked with move to Swansea
- Bermuda get off to a flying start in Florida
- Smith hopeful on Cheltenham deal
- Donawa makes his debut for Darlington
- Girls under-14 squad named for Jamaica
- Wells features against Nice in friendly
- Under-15 squad selected for Concacaf
- Donawa to link up with Bascome at Darlington
- Somerset reinstated to Premier Division
- Trojans keeping mum on likely reprieve
- Robinson chuffed about girls’ steady strides
- Set-piece drills pay off for Lewis
- Bermuda thrash Antigua and Barbuda
- Lewis scores for Battery
- Wilkinson still in charge of Rangers
- BAA withdraw senior team from league
- English clubs running rule over Smith
- Under-20s thrash Suriname
- Hood bring in four fresh faces
- Leverock sent off for Sligo
- Wade: Concacaf must continue to be vigilant
- Under-20 women lose to St Lucia
- Under-20 women lose opener
Planning pains for walk-in clinic
Tourist dies after jet ski incident
‘I just want to better myself’
Drink-drivers banned from roads
Front Street flies the flag for Pride
Man admits robbing store with pocket knife
Hot and bothered about lack of AC on buses
Boys build ‘buddy benches’
James King (1938-2019)
Move to enforce ‘one boat, one mooring’ rule
Call for infrastructure blueprint
Out of politics, Nandi shifts to business
Join in the discussion on independence
Aloe Aloe, new drink is going down well
Police association to hold emergency meeting
Take Our Poll
- "What is the most significant reason for Bermuda residents choosing to leave the island?"
- Too small
- Different way of life
- Cost of living
- Gang activity and general crime
- Jobs/professional advancement
- Attitudes towards gays
- Total Votes: 5235
- Poll Archive