The Bermuda Football Association held its first virtual Special Congress Meeting on the evening of Wednesday, May 27, 2020. Delegates representing 23 of the 24 Full Members were in attendance.
The Special Congress Meeting was called to...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday May 28, 2020 7:22 pm
When the news broke over the weekend that Justin Donawa had secured a new one-year deal at Darlington in the Vanarama National...
- May 26, 2020 8:00 am
We knew something was up when Reggie Lambe committed to Bermuda for an international friendly against Jamaica in Montego Bay...
- May 26, 2020 8:00 am
Bermuda goalkeeper Dale Eve has been signed on a permanent deal by Vanarama National League North club Spennymoor...
- May 21, 2020 9:15 am
The Bermuda Football Association will hold a special congress meeting next Wednesday when it is expected that the plug finally...
- May 20, 2020 8:00 am
The Bermuda Football Association is accepting applications for its Legends Scholarships 2020.
The 2019 recipients of...
- May 15, 2020 6:31 pm
The novel coronavirus pandemic has brought live sport in Bermuda to a screeching halt and steamrollered a number of future...
- Apr 29, 2020 8:00 am
After weeks of exploring a series of options with USL League Two hierarchy and league representatives, FC Bascome Bermuda has...
- Apr 23, 2020 11:43 am
The Bermuda Football Association’s executive council met on Tuesday to discuss the Covid-19 pandemic and the continued impact...
- Apr 2, 2020 2:04 pm
FC Bascome Bermuda will have to wait to get their inaugural USL League Two campaign under way because of the global Covid-19...
- Apr 1, 2020 4:00 pm
The Vanarama National League, National League North and National League South, featuring several Bermudians, were suspended...
- Apr 1, 2020 2:58 pm
- Trojans awarded win after Rangers brawl
- Donawa surprised by postponement delay
- Paget poised to return to league ranks
- Wells: It’s ‘weird’ without football
- Patience starting to pay off for Eve
- BFA suspends season due to Covid-19
- Butterfield-Steede and Scott making strides
- Smith: These are strange times
- BFA hoping to conclude final weekend
- Rangers upset champions Village
- Opportunity missed by title hopefuls Colts
- Eagles drag Cougars into relegation fight
- Family affair for Town’s Steede and Swan
- Trojans win on the road
- Eve makes debut in convincing win
- Ming bags brace for in-form Zebras
- Wells and team-mates take caution over virus
- Positions to play for as fixtures continue
- Goater encouraged by interest in academy
- Hunt looking to regain No 1 jersey
- Bermuda ‘gifted’ Jamaica goals
- Rogers: Eagles can beat the drop
- Lightbourne undecided on captain
- Jamaica turn to local players
- BFA to host women’s symposium
- Hood cruise into FA Cup final
- Village on track for double
- Lewis converts in Battery win
- Wells notches second goal for Bristol City
- Thompson hails unity in title triumph
- Bermuda name squad for Jamaica friendly
- Village seal title as Eagles and Town draw
- Goater to launch UK academy
- Rangers to punish players involved in brawl
- Eagles looking for hat-trick over Town
- Smith to return against Jamaica
- Barnes postpones island visit
- Bean-Fox inspires Force Red
- Village looking to make theirs a ‘double’
- BFA launch probe into Rangers brawl
Caines stresses Bermudian-first jobs policy
Lowdown on Trump appointee to US Consulate
Three hurt in ‘serious’ crash
Huge relief for Bermudian stranded in Canada
Valedictorian Amali: the force is with you!
Happy Bermuda Day
Unemployment payments soar past $32m
Take Our Poll