Dage Minors set an 800 metres record for Franklin Pierce University at the Larry Ellis Invitational at Princeton University in New Jersey on Friday.
Minors, a senior, finished ninth as he laid down a school record of 1min 49.39sec, a time...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Apr 24, 2017 8:00 am
Sakari Famous hopes to reach new heights when she competes at the Youth Commonwealth Games in the Bahamas this...
- Apr 21, 2017 8:00 am
AIG will sponsor this year’s Bermuda Pacers 10th Schools Relay Classic, scheduled for next Friday at the National Sports...
- Apr 19, 2017 8:00 am
Elisha Darrell came close to adding to Bermuda’s medal count on the final day of the 46th Flow Carifta Games in Curaçao...
- Apr 18, 2017 12:01 am
Bermuda has bid to host the 2020 Carifta Games after finishing with two bronze medals at this year’s event, which finished...
- Apr 18, 2017 5:13 pm
Sakari Famous extended her impressive medal streak at the Carifta Games in Curaçao at the weekend.
- Apr 17, 2017 12:01 am
Bermuda Pacers Hall of Fame inductees Leslie Rookes and Terry Lynn Paynter followed in the footsteps of Branwen Smith and...
- Apr 17, 2017 8:00 am
Orange Bay Company, a speciality consignment boutique on Victoria Street in Hamilton, yesterday donated $5,010 to Bermuda...
- Apr 13, 2017 8:00 am
High jumper Sakari Famous will lead Bermuda’s quest for medals at this weekend’s Carifta Games in Curaçao, where the island...
- Apr 12, 2017 8:00 am
DeVon Bean made his mark as a top sprinter, but his early success came as a long and triple jumper, even setting a school...
- Apr 12, 2017 8:00 am
Seven athletes — including an Olympian, two May 24 Half Marathon Derby champions, a national cross country champion and a...
- Apr 5, 2017 8:00 am
- Same basic skills key to all sports – Burgess
- In-form Dill claims another victory for St Augustine’s
- Team named for Carifta Games
- Carifta Games team swells with qualifiers
- Purvis’ Cumbermack crowned girls champion
- Dellwood claim honours
- Berkeley take top honours
- Dill romps to NCAA Division II 800 title
- Minors well positioned for shot at 800 glory
- Schools take their marks for finals day
- Dill and Minors to set for battle
- Perinchief helps Iowa to title
- Round the Grounds entries open
- Carifta team swells to eight
- Race to raise money for Island Games
- Smith sets indoor long jump record
- Smith makes ‘big change’ ahead of season
- Marshall on right track for Worlds
- Outstanding Outerbridge
- Encouraging signs for steeplechaser Marshall
New coffee shop brings taste of Italy
New fence could be erected on Gibbet’s Beach
Conor is shooting at career making films
Airport construction companies named
Scott begins work as CTO for Commission
Appeal for organ donors as demand rises
Missing rudder no issue for Kiwis
Take Our Poll