Bermudian long jumper Tyrone Smith has spoken about the challenges of life as a top athlete as well as being a full-time car salesman.
The 33-year-old, who just missed out on qualifying for the final at the World Championships in London two...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Aug 22, 2017 8:00 am
Tyrone Smith admits it often feels like he is being punished as a “clean” athlete in a sport blighted by drug...
- Aug 11, 2017 8:00 am
Tyrone Smith just failed to qualify for the long jump final at the athletics World Championships in London, and took a swipe...
- Aug 5, 2017 8:00 am
Tyrone Smith, the Bermuda long jumper, will be the island’s lone representative at the World Championships in Athletics in...
- Jul 28, 2017 12:01 am
Sancho Smith was named the outstanding athlete in the 13-14 boys’ division as the Bermuda Pacers Track Club returned yesterday...
- Jul 26, 2017 8:00 am
Jessica Lewis was unable to repeat her medal-winning success of two years ago after placing fifth in the T53 100 metres at the...
- Jul 24, 2017 8:00 am
Deneo Brangman set a personal best, but missed out on qualifying for the final after finishing fourth in his boys 400 metres...
- Jul 22, 2017 8:00 am
The Bermuda Pacers Track Team will go in search of more medals at the Russell E. Blunt East Coact Invitational Track Meet in...
- Jul 21, 2017 8:00 am
Jessica Lewis produced a season-best time to finish seventh in the T53 400 metres final at the World Para Athletics...
- Jul 20, 2017 8:00 am
Jessica Lewis qualified for the T53 400 metres final at the World Para Athletics Championships in London yesterday.
- Jul 19, 2017 8:00 am
The Bermuda Pacers turned in another outstanding performance at the Flying Angels International Classic in Toronto, winning 12...
- Jul 19, 2017 8:00 am
- Lewis so close to bronze in London
- Confident Lewis sets sights on podium
- Lewis sets season best in Ottawa
- Low turnout a big disappointment for Raynor
- Smith rediscovers mojo in Bermuda
- Houston on right track for Australia
- Lewis powers to win in front of home crowd
- Minors pulls out of Permit Meet
- Raynor hoping for bumper crowd
Dunkley wants clarity over New York trip
Bermuda granted whitelist status
Princess casino could create 100 jobs
Commissiong demands apology from Gazette
Fronting losses estimated at $40m
Mail move to cost $360,000 per year
Dealing with Bermuda’s high cost of living
Burt attends Black Caucus Conference
Take Our Poll
- What will be the best way to create needed new jobs?
- Attract more international companies
- Grow the population
- Reduce the number of non-Bermudian workers
- Develop new business sectors other than international business and tourism
- Retrain the workforce
- Total Votes: 5529
- Poll Archive