Butterfield fall 2% on NYSE
Butterfield Bank shares fell $1.10, or 2.08 per cent, to $51.80 on the New York Stock Exchange.
Meanwhile, The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was unchanged at 2,899.27, after a day without trading. The BSX Insurance Index was up 11.27 points, or 0.75 per cent, at 1,519.74.
Corbishley: island must debate speed limit
Burt prepared to wait on Brexit verdict
Government in $500m debt sale
One Communications workers stage ‘sit-out’
Care Learning Centre graduates eight
Shanna living her dancing dream
New Haus units offered at below $400,000
HomeSafe Bermuda to expand by Christmas
Bermudians get London training with Kennedys
Barriers quickly erected at Watch Hill Park
CoH critical of reform consultation process
DeSilva accuses Scott of ‘scaremongering’
Young entrepreneurs at fever pitch
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive