BSX daily trade
Argus shares gain on BSX
One stock gained ground and one fell in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
Argus Group Holdings Ltd advanced one cent, or 0.3 per cent, to close on $3.25, as 10,000 shares changed hands.
The move added to Argus’s 8 per cent climb on Monday.
The heaviest traded stock was LOM Financial Ltd. The investment firm fell three cents, or 1.1 per cent, to close on $2.75.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index gained 0.02 of a point to close on 2,222.6.
BSX trading volume was 45,000 shares and turnover totalled $128,946.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at Gulfstream
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive