BSX daily trade
Butterfield shares climb 1.7% in New York
No shares were traded on the Bermuda Stock Exchange, leaving The Royal Gazette/BSX Index unchanged on 2,078.5.
The BSX Insurance Index fell 18.38 points, or 1.04 per cent to close on 1,756.25.
Butterfield Bank’s US-listed shares gained 48 cents, or 1.73 per cent to close on $28.15 on the New York Stock Exchange.
The bank last traded at $29.85 on the BSX.
Bermuda denied in gut-wrenching finish
Smith-DeShields picks his spot for Rams
Reluctance to swear an oath to the Queen
Stovell laments ‘indisciplined’ performance
Work starts on digitised national ID system
Fifty years of ministry at St Patrick’s
Autism campaigner wins award
The money flow effect and investments
Bermuda aiming to seal shock World Cup spot
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive