BSX daily trade
Butterfield shares climb 0.9% on BSX
Butterfield Bank shares gained 0.9 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The bank climbed 25 cents to close on $27.50 as 285 shares changed hands.
Butterfield’s US-listed shares gained 26 cents, or 0.94 per cent, to close on $27.98 on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index gained 11.24 points, or 0.57 per cent, to close on 1,967.99.
The BSX Insurance Index added 11.32 points, or 0.66 per cent to close on 1,724.66.
The political hypocrisy is staggering
Luisa gives big thanks to parents
Gotcha Covered settles into new home
Wedderburn suffers judicial setback
Humberto’s damage still to be cleaned up
Vasco launch antiracism initiative
Gombey festival honours Caisey
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive