Shares of Butterfield Bank surged 14.4 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.The bank gained $3.40 to close on $27 on the trading of 2,000 shares.Butterfield’s US-listed shares moved in the opposite direction, sliding $1.33, or...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday May 28, 2020
Tucker’s Point is producing virtual home tours for buyers interested in its...
- May 14, 2020 8:00 am
- Young mask maker inundated with orders
- Great time to start making toilet roll
- Video: a look around the new airport
- MarketPlace adds two stores to pick-up service
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0148 or 278-0156
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0139 or 278-0147
- To contact the Sports Desk call 278-0142 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 278-0133
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
Caines stresses Bermudian-first jobs policy
Lowdown on Trump appointee to US Consulate
Three hurt in ‘serious’ crash
Huge relief for Bermudian stranded in Canada
Valedictorian Amali: the force is with you!
Happy Bermuda Day
Unemployment payments soar past $32m
Take Our Poll