Man, 34, charged with murder
A 34-year-old man appeared in Magistrates’ Court today accused of the murder of Edmund John Flood.
Keivon Scott is alleged to have killed Mr Flood on a date unknown between September 30 and October 2, this year.
Mr Flood, 55, was found dead at his Tribe Road No 5 home in Paget on October 2.
Mr Scott, who was represented by lawyer Mark Pettingill, did not enter a plea to the murder charge because the case can only be heard in the Supreme Court.
He was remanded in custody and will reappear at the Supreme Court arraignments session on January 2.
• It is The Royal Gazette’s policy not to allow comments on stories regarding criminal court cases. This is to prevent any statements being published that may jeopardise the outcome of that case.
Bermuda has 23 per cent living in ‘poverty’
Cashless gaming concerns
Local chef strikes gold
Island Trading undergoes ‘switch-over’
Upbeat troops weather Maria in Grand Turk
Message in a bottle
Parasite to blame for fish deaths
Take Our Poll
- What will be the best way to create needed new jobs?
- Attract more international companies
- Grow the population
- Reduce the number of non-Bermudian workers
- Develop new business sectors other than international business and tourism
- Retrain the workforce
- Total Votes: 5529
- Poll Archive