Man killed in stabbing
A 25-year-old man has died after being stabbed in the abdomen outside the Southampton Rangers Sports Club this morning, according to police.
The incident took place following a fight between a group of males in the street shortly after midnight, a Bermuda Police Service spokesman said.
The man was rushed to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital and police have cordoned off the area.
An investigation into the incident is now under way.
Police are calling on anyone who was in the area at the time of the incident and may have witnessed anything to contact them on 295-0011.
• On occasion The Royal Gazette may decide to discontinue comments when the discourse is lowered to unacceptable standards. As we are legally liable for any slanderous or defamatory comments made on our website, this move is for our protection as well as that of our readers.
New bridge officially opens in Flatts
Former premier in independence call
Zebras win marred by rock throwing
Island observes Remembrance Day
Successive Classic crown for Pumas
Hood cruise to Dudley Eve Trophy
Miserly Eagles repel France
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive