Senior overturns car in Devonshire
A 78-year-old driver was rushed to hospital yesterday after his car overturned when he took ill behind the wheel.
Police said that the man lost control of the car on Headquarters Hill in Devonshire.
He was pulled from his vehicle by a passer-by and firefighters gave first aid until he was taken to the King Edward VII Memorial Hospital by ambulance.
A police spokesman said the condition of the driver was not known.
Police have appealed for witnesses.
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Bermuda denied in gut-wrenching finish
Duffy wins in Beijing
Smith-DeShields picks his spot for Rams
Bascome in a stew over no-ball call
Clemons strikes twice for Bodens
Alert raised for missing senior
Rawlins picked up by Brave in Hundred draft
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive