Man injured in car crash stable’ in ICU
A man cut free from a crashed car by firefighters was today said to be stable in the hospital’s intensive care unit.
The 58-year-old man suffered leg and chest injuries in a two-car crash on South Road in Paget, near the junction with Happy Talk Lane, at about 2.40am yesterday.
He was rushed to the King Edward VII Memorial Hospital for treatment.
A police spokesman added: “The other driver involved, a 32-year-old man, was treated for his injuries, discharged and later arrested on suspicion of impaired driving.”
Police have appealed for witnesses.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Digital currency payments on horizon
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive