Retail training chance for Bermudians
The Department of Workforce Development in partnership with the Bermuda College/PACE are seeking interested individuals to participate in the upcoming training certification course in retail management.
The retail management training programme will run from late August to September and will include on-line and classroom study, inclusive of practical on-the-job experience with industry partners.
The criteria is as follows:
? Must be Bermudian.
? Must possess a good work ethic.
? Should have an interest in a career in the retail and supermarket industry; and
? Should have an interest in a supervisory and management.
The deadline for applicants is August 16th.
Interested individuals can contact 294-9175 or 297-7714 or email email@example.com for application information.
• Press release from the Department of Workforce Development
Call to save historic Albert Row
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Digital currency payments on horizon
Government boat believed to be sunk
Two sides argue over magistrate’s evidence
Lawyer relives search for family in Bahamas
Mentally ill man detained in hospital
Joint store as jewellery businesses combine
Regiment ready to help Cayman Islands
Marilyn’s writing debut
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive