School water issues resolved
Water issues at the island’s schools after Hurricane Humberto have been fixed, according to the Department of Education.
A Government spokeswoman said this morning that school tanks were chlorinated and checked between September 24 and 26.
She said: “In the wake of Hurricane Humberto, the Department of Education advised students to bring drinking water to school while all school water systems were checked.
“The department has confirmed that all water system checks are complete, and students and staff have resumed use of school provided drinking water as normal.”
The political hypocrisy is staggering
Luisa gives big thanks to parents
Gotcha Covered settles into new home
Wedderburn suffers judicial setback
Humberto’s damage still to be cleaned up
Vasco launch antiracism initiative
Gombey festival honours Caisey
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive