Tickets selling fast for best cup yet’
Tickets for the 35th America’s Cup, taking place in Bermuda from May 26 until June 27, went on sale in mid-December via www.americascup.com/tickets and demand has been very high since that announcement.
This week the America’s Cup Event Authority announced that tickets for Grandstand seating and for all official spectator boats have sold out for the June 24 and 25, the final weekend of the America’s Cup Match, presented by Louis Vuitton.
Demand for Grandstand and official spectator boat tickets has been high so prospective ticket purchasers are advised to go to here to secure the remaining available ticket packages.
The public still has the opportunity to purchase a range of other spectator experiences for the final weekend, including general admission to the America’s Cup Village, access to the Gosling’s Dark ‘n Stormy Island Bar and passes for the Longtail Lounge VIP hospitality.
You can also still register your boat to secure a place in the allocated public viewing area on the Great Sound.
“The 35th America’s Cup in Bermuda is going to be the best yet,” said Russell Coutts, America’s Cup chief executive officer and the most successful sailor in America’s Cup history.
Tickets for the 35th America’s Cup have been selling well, to Bermudians and to people around the world.
“The number of tickets already sold confirms there is significant interest in the events that will take place in Bermuda in May and June, and with what lies in store, I am not surprised. Competition for the oldest trophy in international sport is shaping up to be one of the most hard fought, competitive events ever.
“Bermuda’s Great Sound is an incredible race venue that will provide fantastic conditions for these top sailors and in the America’s Cup Village we have the perfect hub for all the fun and entertainment on offer from May 26 until June 27. We cannot wait for the party to begin!”
Ticket packages available include:
• Entrance to the America’s Cup Village, the heart of all the action in 2017
• Grandstand seats, offering unrivalled views of the race course finish line on Bermuda’s Great Sound
• Official Spectator Boats, enabling America’s Cup fans who want to be on the water to enjoy a front row position right on the edge of the racecourse
• Longtail Lounge hospitality, one of the best VIP experiences in Bermuda, offering delicious food and beverages in a relaxed atmosphere with views of the Great Sound in a perfect hospitality setting
• Gosling’s Dark ’n Stormy Island Bar, promising a lively atmosphere, delicious buffet lunches and fantastic views of the finish line
• Private Boat Registration, giving boat owners the chance to enjoy all the 35th America’s Cup action from the privacy and comfort of their own vessels.
Kimathi’s ‘unfiltered message of hate’
Ground set to be broken at St Regis resort
Wreaths laid in memory of Belco staff
Coutts: America’s Cup should be better here
Bermuda’s beautiful, but we’re cheap
Faith helped me overcome tragedy
Do the maths before you retire
Muslim community holds awareness exhibition
Take Our Poll