Golfer Ming finishes seventh in Florida
Bermudian golfer Mikus Ming has finished seventh at The Optimist International Junior Championships in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, yesterday.
The 17-year-old shot a two-over-par 290 with a final round of 75. He fired a 70 and 72 in the first two rounds, before firing a 73 on Tuesday.
Yuki Moriyama placed first with an eight-under 280, winning by three shots ahead of Shiv Kaura and Augstin Oliva Pinto, who were tied for second.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive