Odd messaging from DPT
I have to say that if it wasn’t so awful, it would be funny. The Department of Public Transportation is telling the public to find alternative transportation.
We obviously have got it wrong all along, folks. The DPT’s job is actually not to provide bus transportation, but it’s to advise on finding any other form of transportation except buses.
Who would have thought it. Only, only, only in Bermuda.
Burt blasts OBA pessimism
Wells heads Bermuda to famous victory
Boat driver ‘not convicted’ of causing death
Wells rises to the occasion
Proud day in London as Duffy gets OBE medal
OBA wants action on ‘flatlining economy’
Borrowing money to pay for borrowing money
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive