Two hands are better than one for safety
Regarding the news of the two buses colliding, I’m not surprised given how fast they travel.
When riding a bus, one is thrown from side to side, which is not safe for passengers who could be injured. It would be safer for passengers if there were seatbelts.
I’m amazed there isn’t a law that makes this compulsory, as it does for cars.
I was amused by the comment from the Department of Public Transportation spokesman, who said: “Safety is paramount.”
If this is the case, then ask the bus drivers to slow down and use two hands when driving the bus.
Case against Tokunbo dismissed
New walk-in clinic delayed
Second councillor quits in St George
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Drink-driver injured motorcyclist in crash
Somerset steps up for Troy
Awards for five artists
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive