Tech charity to host hackathon
Technology charity Code441 is to host its fourth annual hackathon next month to offer schoolchildren the chance to learn about coding.
Organiser Jahde Eve said that pupils will be able to learn about how to build interactive games and apps, and look at cryptography and blockchain programming.
Mr Eve urged young people to sign up for the free event.
He said: “Through technology you have the potential to change the lives of millions with nothing but a laptop and internet connection.”
The hackathon is set to take place on December 8 at the XL Group office on Bermudiana Road.
Anyone interested in signing up can register online at www.code441.com.
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive