Chemical tanker drops off crew member
A chemical tanker diverted to Bermuda yesterday to drop off a crew member.
A Department of Maritime Operations spokesman said Meyer’s Shipping Agency told them at about 2pm that the Chembulk Yokohama would change course “to disembark a crew member for compassionate reasons”.
The officer was taken ashore by pilot boat at 8pm and the 145.5 meter tanker resumed its journey from Aratu, Brazil, to Carteret, New Jersey.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive