Most ferry services resume following suspension
Ferry service will resume on most routes this afternoon.
The announcement comes hours after service on some routes was scrapped this morning because of strong winds.
A Government spokesman said that service resumed on the Blue Route at 3pm and the Pink Route at 3.15pm, with the exception of the Belmont Ferry Stop which remained closed.
Service would resume on the Green Route as of 4.10pm, he added.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive