Harbour Road one-lane closure
The Ministry of Public Works is reminding that starting on June 19th there will be a one-lane road closure along Harbour Road, Paget to accommodate construction works being conducted by Trent Construction Consulting.
It is expected that the one lane closure will be in effect through July 10th.
Due to the length of time of these works, the public is strongly encouraged to plan ahead and take alternative routes wherever possible.
Should the public have any queries or issues regarding the Trent Construction Consulting works, they should contact Mr. Patrick Topley directly at 297-6543.
As a reminder, construction works will get underway at 7.00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 19th and will continue into the evening.
Detours are as follows:
? Traffic travelling along Harbour Road in a westerly direction from Hamilton will be detoured towards Lovers Lane.
? Traffic traveling from the west end of the island towards Hamilton along Harbour Road will be detoured towards Chapel Road.
The Ministry thanks the public for their patience and cooperation.
• Press release from the Ministry of Public Works
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive