Man dies after emergency in Warwick
A man found in an unresponsive state in a swimming pool has been pronounced dead.
A police spokesman said emergency services were sent to a home on Forest Hills Drive in Warwick after a reported medical emergency, at 11am today.
The spokesman said: “It appears that a caregiver discovered a male resident in the home’s swimming pool in an unresponsive state.
“CPR was commenced and continued as he was rushed to the King Edward VII Memorial Hospital by ambulance, but the man was later pronounced dead.”
The spokesman said an investigation into the death is under way, and the man would not be publicly identified until his next of kin are told.
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Bermuda denied in gut-wrenching finish
Duffy wins in Beijing
Smith-DeShields picks his spot for Rams
Bascome in a stew over no-ball call
Clemons strikes twice for Bodens
Alert raised for missing senior
Rawlins picked up by Brave in Hundred draft
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive