Sea hazard adrift south of island
A section of dry dock has been spotted floating in the waters south of the island.
The sea hazard first came to the attention of Bermuda Maritime Operations in May, when it was reported floating about 200 miles south of Bermuda.
As of Wednesday, the object was seen about 50 miles south of the island, and the service has advised mariners to keep a lookout for it.
Boat driver ‘not convicted’ of causing death
Burt blasts OBA pessimism
Wells heads Bermuda to famous victory
Wells rises to the occasion
OBA wants action on ‘flatlining economy’
De los Cobos surprised by Bermuda’s spirit
Warwick Academy students transform garden
Corbishley: island must debate speed limit
Government in $500m debt sale
Shanna living her dancing dream
Burt prepared to wait on Brexit verdict
Care Learning Centre graduates eight
One Communications workers stage ‘sit-out’
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive