Industrial accident injures two at East End
Two construction workers suffered serious injuries last week after a mini-excavator fell over as it was being loaded on to a truck.
Sergeant Allan Wilkinson of the Bermuda Fire & Rescue Service, said: “Their injuries were serious, but not believed to be life-threatening.”
The two men, who have not been named, were rushed to the King Edward VII Memorial Hospital for treatment.
The incident happened on Wellington Back Road, St George’s, at about 8.30am.
Burt blasts OBA pessimism
Wells heads Bermuda to famous victory
Boat driver ‘not convicted’ of causing death
Wells rises to the occasion
Proud day in London as Duffy gets OBE medal
OBA wants action on ‘flatlining economy’
Borrowing money to pay for borrowing money
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive