Furbert forced to cancel CedarBridge shows
A show tonight to highlight the talent of a Bermudian actress who has performed in London’s West End has been postponed until March.
Candace Furbert was due to have performed at the Ruth Seaton James Centre at CedarBridge Academy in Memoirs of the Entertainer tonight and tomorrow but was forced to call off because of illness.
Ms Furbert said that the shows would take place on March 29 and 30 instead.
She added that tickets already bought will be honoured for the later dates.
• For more information or to change ticket dates, e-mail email@example.com.
Tickets for the shows are available at bdatix.bm
Burt lashes out after Butterfield job losses
Mothers decry children riding motorcycles
A model experience
Customers bemused to find Rosebank closed
Licensed venues questioned on event flyers
Inmate says Wolffe confessed to robbery
Local lionfish grow faster and larger
‘Giant who is gone too soon’
Lawyers clash over Brown patient files
Parents ‘could strike’ over TN Tatem plan
Robbins stars as robot on Netflix
Docksider bar beefs up security
Unlicensed drink-driver nabbed back-to-back
Pancakes and pyjamas for breakfast
App to show electric vehicle renters around
Take Our Poll
- "What is your view of finance minister Curtis Dickinson's first Budget?"
- Sensible, balanced approach with no new taxes
- Disappointing, with lack of public spending cuts
- Ignores serious long-term debt, healthcare and pension issues
- Tax increases were unnecessary as the Government needs no more money
- Total Votes: 4209
- Poll Archive