Chinese fan promotes 2022 Winter Olympics
A Chinese man on a world tour to promote the country’s 2022 Winter Olympics has stopped off in Bermuda.
Cao Da Fo said that he had enjoyed the warm reception he had received from Bermudians, as well as the blue sky and water.
He plans to recommend Bermuda as a travel destination to other Chinese people.
Mr Cao, 54, said he had visited more than 200 countries in the lead-up to the February 2022 sports event in the Chinese capital, Beijing.
He added that he hoped to visit every country in the world before the start of the games.
Mr Cao said that the trip, started in 2008, was to spread a positive message.
He added: “I am the most happy person.”
Case against Tokunbo dismissed
Second councillor quits in St George
New walk-in clinic delayed
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Drink-driver injured motorcyclist in crash
Somerset steps up for Troy
Awards for five artists
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive