Police hunt for missing teenager
Police have launched a hunt for a teenage boy last seen on Wednesday.
Police said Brittonie Taylor, 15, was last seen around 8.10am in the Bakery Lane area of Pembroke.
A spokesman said he is dark complexioned, 5”6’ tall, of slim build, about 130 pounds and with twists in his hair.
He is known to travel on foot and is understood to frequent the Crawl, Dub City and My Lord’s Bay, Hamilton Parish areas.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the youngster should contact police.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Digital currency payments on horizon
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive