Knife ban at Eastern Counties
The Eastern County Cricket Association will be hosting the first round of the Eastern Counties Cup on Saturday at St David’s County Cricket Club.
The ECCA would like to inform the public that, like Cup Match, no knives will be allowed inside the grounds on the day.
We ask that any food that needs to be cut is bought pre-cut. All vehicles entering the grounds of St David’s County Cricket Club will be liable to be searched.
In addition, all bags and coolers will be searched upon entry to the field. If any knives are found during the searches they will be confiscated.
The ECCA would also like to inform the public that we have secured Clearwater Middle School for parking for the match. We would like to inform the public that the police will be ticketing vehicles that are illegally parked along St David’s Road.
The ECCA asks for patience when entering the field as there will be longer waits then normal as the security process is completed.
Please be reminded our patrons safety is paramount as we want everyone to enjoy the game in a safe atmosphere.
• Press release from the Eastern Counties Cricket Association.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Digital currency payments on horizon
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive