Teenage boy found safe and well
A schoolboy was found safe and well after he went missing for the second time this month.
Brittonie Taylor, 15, was reported missing last night after he was last seen in the Aeolia Drive area of Devonshire.
A police spokesman said he was found this afternoon and thanked the public for helping.
The teenager was also reported missing earlier this month, but was found last week.
Case against Tokunbo dismissed
New walk-in clinic delayed
Second councillor quits in St George
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Somerset steps up for Troy
Drink-driver injured motorcyclist in crash
Awards for five artists
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive