PLP marks founder’s day
The Progressive Labour Party celebrates its 54th annual founders’ day this Sunday, paying tribute to the party’s originators.
Christopher Famous, PLP MP for Devonshire East, is to be this year’s keynote speaker.
The event, which includes a lunch and presentation of this year’s drum major awards, will be held at the Willowbank conference centre starting at 2pm.
Regular tickets are $50 with patron tickets at $100, available at Alaska Hall, the PLP’s headquarters, between 10am and 2pm.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive