Bermuda Constitutional Confere
Leaflet on Constitution – past and future
A leaflet on Bermuda’s Constitution has been released for the public by the Centre for Justice.
Next month, the Centre plans to assess the public’s awareness of the Constitution through a phone and internet survey.
It follows a conference last month on the Constitution’s past and future, held after the document’s 50th anniversary.
More consultation is set for September, and the Centre plans to publish a more comprehensive document compiled from papers presented at the conference.
• To read the document, click on the PDF under “Related Media”.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive