Bermudian Charles Jeffers II has been named chief operating officer of Destination Marketing Association International (DMAI) in Washington, DC.Mr Jeffers, a former law researcher for the Supreme Court of Bermuda, currently serves as...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Sep 17, 2014
My husband and I have been living on a budget for a...
- Sep 13, 2014 8:00 am
- Credit cards — why you must have them
- Downsize your home — the money smart reasons
- My car needs repairs — should I buy a new one?
- Failing to plan is planning to fail
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0133 or 278-0137
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0140 or 278-0142
- To contact the Sports Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 280-0140 or 278-0141
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
By Raymond Hainey
A fresh crackdown on tax avoidance by global firms has been launched by an international...
Three young student lawyers yesterday got a $5,000 boost after top law firm Marshall, Diel & Myers split its annual...
A $20 billion cash injection has been pumped into non-traditional reinsurance over the last two years, according to industry...
Although just months old, cyber business Jobber.bm has entered a new stage of maturity, and is now being used as a tool for...
- Lancashire sponsors two Bermudian graduates to live and work in London
- PwC tells reinsurers: Differentiate or disappear
- Trio celebrate 25 years at Coldwell Banker
- Expert says Google could muscle into reinsurance market
- JLT Towers Re to rebrand and expand in US
- Salt Kettle Guest House set to close after 45 years
- Island trust industry delegation on Mexico mission
- Scotland Re: Could Bermuda get a new rival?
- Reinsurance broker TigerRisk to open Bermuda office
- Guy Carpenter CEO: Don’t just wait for the ‘big one’
- KeyTech and insurers lift BSX
- BF&M shares rise 2.8%
- Husband and wife open new Hamilton ice cream shop
- US Treasury mulls action on hedge-fund reinsurer tax ‘loophole’
- ICT capital spending plunges by half in five years
- Life reinsurance conference to be held next week
- Bermuda bags $7.9b share of deals
- XL’s McGavick named Insurance Leader of the Year
- Montpelier Re staff clear section of Railway Trail
Murderers sentenced to 25 years in prison
Prowler caught on camera is jailed
The man behind the gombey mask
Govt asked to clarify its stance on ageism
ISIS to charity’s rescue
Helping Island’s youth score a bright future
Strong interest in redeveloping wharf
Take Our Poll