Karen Smith and Kent Richardson won their respective age groups at the Ironman 70.3 Puerto Rico in touch conditions at the weekend.
Smith was first in the 50-54 age group, the sixth women’s finisher and 76th overall in a time of 4hr 56min...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Mar 20, 2019 8:00 am
Tyler Butterfield shattered his own national marathon record at the Lake Biwa Marathon in Otsu, Shiga, Japan, at the...
- Mar 11, 2019 2:30 pm
Erica Hawley was left delighted after getting her season underway in positive fashion by securing a sixth place finish at the...
- Mar 10, 2019 6:20 pm
Guest speakers Hazel Clark and Jearl Miles Clark had a strong message for young female athletes at last night’s Women in...
- Mar 9, 2019 8:00 am
Flora Duffy has ruled herself out of Daman World Triathlon Abu Dhabi as she does not feel “100 per cent ready to go” for the...
- Mar 5, 2019 8:00 am
Running up the energy sapping Chaingate Hill, in Devonshire, proved the decisive moment in both the men’s and women’s races in...
- Mar 4, 2019 8:00 am
Lindo’s Group of Companies will once again be hosting its annual Lindo’s to Lindo’s races on Sunday.
The Lindo’s to...
- Feb 25, 2019 10:41 am
Tim Don, a four-times International Triathlon Union World Champion, believes the potential for the sport to grow in Bermuda is...
- Feb 25, 2019 8:00 am
Lamont Marshall continued his fine start to the year after winning the New York Road Runners Al Gordon Brooklyn four-mile race...
- Feb 25, 2019 8:00 am
A three-times Olympian, a four-times world champion, a former world record holder, an Ironman legend, the ‘Man with the...
- Feb 22, 2019 8:00 am
The Bermuda Pacers Track Club brought back a total of 18 medals — six gold, seven silver and five bronze — from their first...
- Feb 21, 2019 8:00 am
- MAAC runners enjoy medal haul in New York
- Don to share inspirational story
- Wade claims victory in convincing fashion
- Argus announced as May 24 sponsors
- Minors delighted with podium in Boston
- Fun Run set for weekend
- Estwanik storms to comfortable race win
- Duffy earns ‘best breakaway’ award
- Local runners make island proud
- Bermuda Skyport sponsor Magic Mile
- Cartmell hails ‘phenomenal’ crowd
- Popular event can get bigger and better – Price
- Shifa gets a move on to hold off Butterfield
- Basa claims title by some distance
- Kampf romps to fifth title on return
- Davenport edges team-mate in sprint
- Russell and Dutranoit break records
- Milestone as Merriss notches up 40 years
- Running team arrives for milestone moments
- Queen of the Front Street Mile returns
- Running again after quad muscle removed
- Messengers of doom rebuked
- Resurgent Trott targets Triangle title
- Indomitable spirit of late starter inspires
- Weight loss the catalyst for Mbelenzi’s passion
- Lack of funds could be the ‘death knell’
- Trott regaining top form
- Race on to find new funding
- Volunteers urged to sign up for big race
- Prizes up for grabs at Butterfield & Vallis 5K
Woman accused of gun charge
Child porn accused convicted
Concern over new line-up at HRC
Stamp duty on leases set for major hike
Lionfish in the Caribbean hit with ulcers
CoH takes quango fight to court
Burch eyes savings on GP cars
Election cash redirected
Take Our Poll