Shares of One Communications improve by 1.8%
Shares of One Communications Ltd improved by five cents, or 1.8 per cent, to $2.90 after 7,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
Watlington Water shares fell by $1, or 4.5 per cent, to $21 after 10,000 changed hands, while Argus Group Ltd was down five cents, 1.3 per cent, at $3.90 after 200 shares traded.
West Hamilton Holdings Ltd dropped four cents, or 1 per cent, to $4.06 after 16,050 of its shares changed hands.
There was also trading in 2,400 shares of BF&M Ltd, but with no change to its closing price of $17.50.
In separate news, Somers Limited repurchased 2,576 of its common shares at an average cost of $16.25 per share, last month. The shares have been cancelled with immediate effect.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was down 1.35 points, or 0.05 per cent, at 2,929.24, while the BSX Insurance Index fell 2.27 points, or 0.12 per cent, to 1,911.3.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were down 30 cents, or 0.57 per cent, at $52.01.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service