Watlington Water shares climb 10.9%
Watlington Waterworks Ltd was the biggest climber as four stocks traded on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
Shares of Watlington gained $2.85, or 10.9 per cent, to close on a new 52-week high of $29, as 300 shares changed hands.
Insurer Argus Group Holdings Ltd also eked out a one-cent or 0.3 per cent gain, to close on $3.92 on the trading of 5,010 shares.
Bermuda Press (Holdings) Ltd, which owns The Royal Gazette, as well as commercial printing, real estate and retail interests, suffered the biggest fall of the day, tumbling 74 cents, or 14.8 per cent, to hit a new 52-week low of $4.26, as 600 shares traded.
Financial-services investment company Somers Ltd fell 15 cents, or 1.1 per cent, to close on $13.76, as 1,200 shares changed hands.
The US-listed shares of Butterfield Bank fell 40 cents, or 1.25 per cent, to close on $31.49. The bank last traded on the BSX at $33.41.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index edged higher by 1.16 points, or 0.05 per cent, to close on 2,145.85.
The BSX Insurance Index slipped 7.41 points, or 0.46 per cent, to close on 1,591.02.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service