Annual company fees due by end of the month
Bermuda companies are now able to pay their annual government fees – which are due at the end of this month – online.
A Government spokeswoman said that the yearly filings are now completely paperless and can be completed through an online registry system.
Describing the innovation as “more time-efficient and transparent”, the spokeswoman said: “The system reduces the time to pay annual fees and allows users to file company documentation online by automating the entire process.
“If you are unsure about setting up an account, filing your annual fees or simply filing documentation on your company, please refer to the Registrar’s instructional videos.
For information on which fees apply to your company, refer to the Fifth Schedule of the Companies Act 1981.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service